Gta Trilogy - Huge Fan Noise on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Gta Trilogy - Huge Fan Noise on Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing the gta trilogy and i noticed that the 3 games both on perfomance mode causes a huge fan noise on xbox series x. Oddly in Gta San... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DualShark117, Nov 29, 2021.

1. DualShark117
    DualShark117 Guest

I have been playing the gta trilogy and i noticed that the 3 games both on perfomance mode causes a huge fan noise on xbox series x. Oddly in Gta San Andreas it happens when you change clothes, Gta 3 i didnt notice to many but vice city is pretty loud while driving Around in the city

:)

DualShark117, Nov 29, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, the GTA trilogy launched with numerous problems, I believe this could be one of them. Could you tell if in other games you have the same problem?

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

I understand this is very strange, I also have an Xbox Series X and mine doesn't emit that kind of sound in any case, it's extremely quiet, I'm afraid it might be a hardware issue. I suggest you try the solutions below and see if the problem is resolved, please.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

- If that doesn't solve the problem, please check the article below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. DualShark117 Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, the GTA trilogy launched with numerous problems, I believe this could be one of them. Could you tell if in other games you have the same problem?

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
    A few loud in Cyberpunk 2077 in desert. Very Loud in Flight Simulator 2020, a little loud in Halo MCC (All those running at 120FPS)
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Series X fan noise

or it could be the fact we are now in summer and the ambient temps are a lot higher.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series S Fan isn't humming like normal.

So usually when I play on my series s the fan makes a loudish noise....
    The Series S, just like the Series X is designed to be quite, in normal gaming (even when play X|S optimised games) the Series S fan should not be audible. It should be pretty much silent.

Have you changed the location of where your console is located? These consoles get warm (hot even), this is normal. So their location is actually more important than hearing the fan spinning.
Thema:

1. Gta Trilogy - Huge Fan Noise on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Gta Trilogy Huge

2. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  5. GTA V (Xbox One) & PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V (Xbox One) & PC: Hi! I was able to play GTA V (Me on Xbox One) with my friend who plays on PC when the game was on gamepass. After it got removed from gamepass i can't play the game with my friend anymore...
  6. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  7. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  8. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592
  9. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  10. gta not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta not launching: gta is not launching from rockstar games launcher 594e61fe-15ff-4570-91c0-3d56740b830f