GTA stats & achievements

Discus and support GTA stats & achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Had to reset my console. Lost achievements, etc. How do I retrieve info? a9716a8f-dd6e-4ee1-870f-db6f4d006f9f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OneAndOnlyClyde, Jan 13, 2018.

  1. GTA stats & achievements


    Had to reset my console. Lost achievements, etc. How do I retrieve info?

    :)
     
    OneAndOnlyClyde, Jan 13, 2018
    #1
  2. sillylucy
    sillylucy Guest
    Xbox 360 Achievement Stats

    I'm also trying to complete GTA to 100% completion. I loved it when I would complete a mission and then out of nowhere and achievement would unlock. It was the best feeling in the world. Like icing on the cake. I just have a bunch of stats right now, but I don't even know if other people are even looking at my stats.
     
    sillylucy, Jan 13, 2018
    #2
  3. Outlawz
    Outlawz Guest
    Gaming to tide you over til launch

    Ive been on GTA V to keep me occupied and Fifa 14 as the stats and progress will carry over to the next Gen

    :smashin: :smashin:
     
    Outlawz, Jan 13, 2018
    #3
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

    What your GTA V Online Stat ?

    I agree with ChainSmokingBob; stats in GTA: Online aren't worth the **** that they're recorded on. It's more like a worthless and pointless effort/goal/achievement for all the more "hardcore" or L33T GTA players to make claim that they are actually worth
    something in this game, but that's the irony: it is just a game. No one is going to hire them for an MLG sponsorship, give them a job, or ask for an autograph. Under "special skills", putting "I killed over 13,500 players in GTA: O and maintained a 5.00 K/D."
    will just be saluted with a "we'll be in touch"...only for the employer to crumple up the resume and throw it in the trash with a stylish flair as they close the door behind them.

    .

    TL;DR? Stats are pointless.
  5. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

    GTA Online stats

    Thanks for the heads-up!

    I'd love to see my crews stats =)
  6. ukjonas Win User

    "Videogame Bullies" people worried about their Kill/Death ratio?

    There will always be stat *** in every game but they seem to think that anyone with half a brain doesnt know that in most cases, they have massaged their game play to achieve them. Sure there are those that are talented and manage to achieve good stats legitimately
    but they are few and far between...

    I agree with Eyeball stat protecting over fun is not my preference....
  7. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    someone help me please..........

    Yes.

    All stats and achievements will move over.
  8. zerpjkim Win User

    what happened to game stats on archivement section?

    You should be able to see the stats for the game played.

    Go to All Achievements and click on the game you want to view. There will be a tab to the left that says "stats" and it will show you the time played.

    You can also see it on the mobile app by going to Achievements, and click on the game and it will show the information for the game including gamer score, achievements unlocked, and time played.
    No, friend. The most of stats for abox games are empty.

    There aren´t any stats on xbox neither in archivements nor in app nor in profile page on pc
Thema:

GTA stats & achievements

Loading...
  1. GTA stats & achievements - Similar Threads - GTA stats achievements

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. What your GTA V Online Stat ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What your GTA V Online Stat ?: My is Cash$115,435Total RP6,283,429Total Money Earned$65,832,247Total Money Spent$50,030,330Players Killed13500Deaths from Players2835K/D Ratio5.00Time Spent in GTA Online29d 7h 9m 7sTime in...
  10. GTA V ONLINE STAT

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V ONLINE STAT: Hello I looked at my GTA V ONLINE STAT speed 438351360.00mph that is a bug how I fix it? it mean to be 335.00 mph look my name on rock star social club SpaceMariine. Please help?...