GTA San Andreas disappeared after buying it multiple times.

Discus and support GTA San Andreas disappeared after buying it multiple times. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA San Andreas disappeared after buying it multiple times. I just dont understand what the point of going digital was at all. I bought GTA Sa back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Wolfson, Mar 26, 2023.

1. GTA San Andreas disappeared after buying it multiple times.

I just dont understand what the point of going digital was at all.

I bought GTA Sa back in xbox 360 digital.

Than again when xbox one came out,

Than again for the xbox s

Than again for the series x.

The last time I bought gta san andreas was early 2022 or late 2021.

After buying GTA and playing it for a while in 2022 I got bored of gaming and stopped.

Now its 1 year later, I got the urge to play GTA San Andreas, went to try to play and it says I don't own the game.

The 4 times I bought the game its not in my order History.

I paid for the game 4 times and every time is disappeared and I had to rebuy it, Now i cant even buy it anymore. This is BS.

Time to Switch to PC screw xbox and their greedy corporation

:)

Andrew Wolfson, Mar 26, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. Andrew Wolfson Win User

Xbox one s

And xbox series x
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• Which console are you having issues with?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

Reasons why you game is not showing in purchase history.

I don’t see a purchase in my order history | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

360 or next gen ?

GTA: V = GTA: San Andreas

Especially in terms of GTA: San Andreas maximizing the PS2 and Xbox consoles.
  6. Xtrem Nitro Win User

Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?

Yes i did buy Gta San Andreas remastered for my birthday and its pretty good
Thema:

1. GTA San Andreas disappeared after buying it multiple times. - Similar Threads - GTA San Andreas

2. GTA San Andreas has anyone found the solution yet ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas has anyone found the solution yet ??: So I have scoured the internet looking for help on what to do about the fact that Xbox delisted my GT SA Final edition and now no one can play it and we have been told to buy the complete trilogy...
  3. GTA San Andreas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas: So I bought this game a few years back and played it for a little bit back then took a break and now decided I wanted to play it again but when I go to search for the game it’s not showing up in...
  4. gta san andreas definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta san andreas definitive edition: downloaded the definitive edition of san andreas from game pass and once i click resume game it crashes. i have done a hard reset and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the same result...
  5. Gta san andreas xbox crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta san andreas xbox crash: When I push resume or load up from my save it crashes and takes me back to the home screen 217666c5-5f90-4454-8df1-26d159991fc8
  6. GTA San Andreas: Definitive Addition won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas: Definitive Addition won't load: I have the game pass version of GTA Sam andreas and it will not load any save files. I've done reboots, Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and updated the console. Nothing works. I click...
  7. Gta san andreas xbox crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta san andreas xbox crash: I installed this from game pass and for the last 2 days when I start up the game and press resume the game shut down 525c5fe9-dec8-47db-8e6e-0679fc5dcd9b
  8. gta san andreas game pass pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta san andreas game pass pc?: do we know when it will come to game pass pc? 0893b86c-b1da-43ab-a246-ea59dbf4b1e4
  9. Is GTA San Andreas completely taken off on the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is GTA San Andreas completely taken off on the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility List: I hear the News that Rockstar Games is doing The GTA Trilogy -The Definitive Edition. "To prepare for launch, we will begin removing existing versions of the classic titles from digital retailers"...
  10. Gta San Andreas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta San Andreas: So I just purchased gta san adreas and I was getting on but for some reason on the start menu, I click start and It keeps going to my xbox gamertag and I click that but the game wont start for...