Gta radio bug

Discus and support Gta radio bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a theory on the gta bug for the players on xbox series x/s involving not being able to hear the radio. You can only hear the radio if your not in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by abc2101, Apr 1, 2022.

  1. abc2101
    abc2101 Guest

    Gta radio bug


    I had a theory on the gta bug for the players on xbox series x/s involving not being able to hear the radio. You can only hear the radio if your not in party chat. But I also realized you can't hear voice messages while your in game without being in party chat so is this bug related to xbox?

    :)
     
    abc2101, Apr 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Gta radio bug

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    If this is only happening with just this game there is a big chance that it’s not an issue with the Xbox.

    As part of troubleshooting steps kindly perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    If that didn’t work, kindly try and uninstall and reinstall the game. If the issue persists, submitting the issue to Rockstar will be the best option.
  3. Nolan Coker Win User

    What is your favorite music in games?

    I usually just listen to pandora but I will listen to the country radio and rock radio on gta.
  4. INTELLECTER84 Win User

    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Backwards Compatibility From XB360

    yes please bring back san andreas just fix the radio bug so the radio doesn't skip
  5. Legendary Ecko Win User
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

    What is your favorite music in games?

    I like that the radio stations in GTA have many choices of music to listen to.
Thema:

Gta radio bug

Loading...
  1. Gta radio bug - Similar Threads - Gta radio bug

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. GTA V radio suggestion.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V radio suggestion.: How about a new radio station called weekly latest radio WLR it would be about adding the latest songs to the radio every week so It would keep the radio fresh sounds pretty good right i hope....
  10. What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5?: My favorite radio station in GTA 5 is (Non Stop Pop FM) I always got my radio locked on that station. 95762298-31f6-4a32-952c-860a04053fed