GTA Online: Great White Shark Cash card.

Discus and support GTA Online: Great White Shark Cash card. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the GTA: Great White Shark Cash card (Xbox Series X/S) through the store on my Xbox over 24 hrs ago hit it still is not showing up on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathon Bradley1, Jan 21, 2023.

1. GTA Online: Great White Shark Cash card.

I purchased the GTA: Great White Shark Cash card (Xbox Series X/S) through the store on my Xbox over 24 hrs ago hit it still is not showing up on my account when I log into GTA. HELP, please!

:)

Jonathon Bradley1, Jan 21, 2023
  2. gamerseannoone Win User

What's wrong with buying?

i'm trying to buy a gta great white shark cash card
  3. koszorus stefan Win User

GTA online Great White Shark card not received

This?

https://www.xbox.com/sk-sk/games/store/gta-online-great-white-shark-cash-card-xbox-series-x-s/9nvjh73h5wqg?rtc=1
  4. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

We need to verify if your transaction for it is successful by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. If it's successful and is showing as "Completed", kindly try to resync your Xbox profile to your console by following the steps below. Make sure that you know your account logins before doing these steps.

REMOVE PROFILE:

To remove a profile: From Profile & system, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

POWER CYCLE CONSOLE:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

RE-ADD PROFILE:

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & system. Select Add or switch, and then select Add new and follow the instructions.

Just a friendly reminder, if it still doesn't show up, kindly give it time as sometimes, it can take up to 24-72 hours for in-game items to show up or reflect in our game.
  5. xCHEMISTx Win User

CASH CARDS

The cash cards are actually back up now. I wonder if they are going to stay up now though.

Red Shark card = $100,000

Tiger Shark card = $200,000

Bull Shark card = $500,000

Great White Shark card = $1,250,000
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Grand Theft Auto V Addon+Store Trouble

The Great White Shark Cash Card is money to be used in the online portion of the game. It very clearly states "Online Cash". Looking at your gamercard, it appears you haven't started the Online portion yet, so that is why you haven't seen the money appear.
Thema:

1. GTA Online: Great White Shark Cash card. - Similar Threads - GTA Online Great

2. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  3. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  4. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  5. Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one: Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one eb877d1a-f8d4-43ff-8730-5defbdbb6fe2
  6. Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?: After having to downgrade back to the original Xbox one, I was still able to play the X/S version of GTA Online through Cloud Gaming. I woke up today and got a message upon launching the game...
  7. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  8. Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online: For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make sure they are punished or something. It's the...
  9. GTA online cross platform issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cross platform issue: I have an Xbox one with GTA bought from the store. My son has recently got an Xbox series X and bought the X series version of the game. All his friends have the original version and he says they...
  10. is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t...: “not playable on this device” gta online was the main reason i had got an xbox but now its more so worrisome if i pay for it and it wouldn’t let me play. if theres something wrong or a different...