GTA IV games for windows live

Discus and support GTA IV games for windows live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA IV games for windows live PC version. Is there any way at all this can still be accessed and played? Or is it gone forever? My achievements from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoneAssassin420, Oct 15, 2020.

1. GTA IV games for windows live

GTA IV games for windows live PC version. Is there any way at all this can still be accessed and played? Or is it gone forever? My achievements from this game are stuck at %1 from briefly playing in 2016 - the one time it worked. Now it's stuck on my account
    like a stain. My first preference is to be able to advance it further. Is this in any way possible?

If not and if the service has been scrubbed then I would like to see an option to have the game scrubbed off my gamer-score. Deleted or just hidden I don't care. Some players may have games for windows live at %100 or closer - they obviously need not opt
    for any such option if it's ever provided.

Second part question. If I boot up GTA IV the official 360 version - will this overwrite it? Or will that just create 2 separate entries?

Thanks for any thoughts.

:)

LoneAssassin420, Oct 15, 2020
  2. XBF Paul M Win User

GTA IV - Games for Windows - Live

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're trying to play GTA IV on PC but you're experiencing an error when launching it. What I recommend doing is making sure all your drivers on the PC are up to date. As well please
    make sure you're signed into the correct Microsoft account. Once all that is complete the game should work. If you are still experiencing trouble with the game after troubleshooting please feel free to let us know.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  3. lordo4 Win User

Problem with Games for Windows Live account

Hi, I checked all my payment acct (I don't have any ;) ) and I think there is a problem with my gamers tag (from GTA IV with I bought in Poland 4 year ago and then I created my Games for Windows Live account). I don't use my Games for Windows live account
    till now (I don't play GTA IV online) but I wanted connect my Windows 8 with my Games for Windows Live (Xbox Live) account. I Request A Call but today there is a big technical problem with xbox. I try on Tuesday ;)
  4. silentkill12345 Win User

GTA IV for windows live

Have you tryd the arrow key's? or the buttons you use to walk?
  5. Raff-4186412C-A6F7-4 Win User

Do cross-gen games have separate achievements?

They'll show up as 2 different games, similar to GFWL, I have windows GTA IV and 360 GTA IV as diff games for gamerscore, you need to earn it twice,
  6. Boidster Win User

GTA IV WINDOWS LIVE error

LOL AT UR LINK. :)

I fixed it in your OP.
Thema:

GTA IV games for windows live

1. GTA IV games for windows live - Similar Threads - GTA games windows

2. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  3. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592
  4. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  5. i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...: help plsss *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 0e68efce-9caf-4d52-a787-430259d2d384
  6. i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...: gta 5 online and story mode fa760aac-561e-4521-9ab3-8185dfc2a9fe
  7. Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?: cant find GTA 5 is it gone? 8b06f3c9-70f7-410a-b003-80d3cc694f99
  8. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  9. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  10. When playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2 my 2 monitors suddenly lose signal but PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2 my 2 monitors suddenly lose signal but PC is...: So after I upgraded from a GTX 1050 ti to an RTX 2060, my monitors randomly shut off when playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2. The PC still seems to run perfectly and I can hear the sounds in...