Gta 6

Discus and support Gta 6 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA 6 will not be taking place in vice city it will still be in los Santos with more open world gameplay b626ddcd-8e01-48c8-a31b-79c6919b65a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Melvinbest414, Nov 17, 2017.

  1. Gta 6


    GTA 6 will not be taking place in vice city it will still be in los Santos with more open world gameplay

    :)
     
    Melvinbest414, Nov 17, 2017
    #1
  2. Your story

    really gta 5 for the xbox 1 why not gta 6?
     
    Deathassassin06, Nov 17, 2017
    #2
  3. When is gta coming for xbox 1?

    there will be a GTA 6 on xbox one sometime in the future. i don't expect we will even hear about GTA 6 until 2015 at the earliest.
     
    THE IMMORTAL D, Nov 17, 2017
    #3
  4. Nrxb Win User

    What games will you be playing into 2020 ?

    I will still be playing games like R6s, Overwatch and GTA 5 in 2020 but im hoping that some cool new releases come out like GTA 6. I loved GTA 5 and having to wait for GTA 6 is so overwhelming.
  5. Deathassassin06 Win User

    Your story

    really gta 5 for the xbox 1 why not gta 6?
  6. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

    When is gta coming for xbox 1?

    there will be a GTA 6 on xbox one sometime in the future. i don't expect we will even hear about GTA 6 until 2015 at the earliest.
  7. BiohazardBR Win User

    Grand Theft Auto 6

    Almost a certainty! Why not launch Grand Theft Auto 6? Gta it's the Most famous game in the world, why Rockstar would stop at Gta 5 if people love this game? IM really hyped to gta 6
  8. PlushRelic54582 Win User

    What Games Do You Guys Play That Are On The Gamepass?

    And also gta but I am looking forwards for gta 6 that is getting released this year
Thema:

Gta 6

Loading...
  1. Gta 6 - Similar Threads - Gta

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  10. Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?: I had created a new account and did not migrate my previous GTA V account, is there any way that I could use the previous account without losing the new account? I previously used an Xbox but when...