GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk)

Discus and support GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I put in the first disk into my Xbox it asked for the second disk. I wasn't able to put both of the disks inside so I ejected it and put in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SPACEnY, May 23, 2024.

1. SPACEnY
    SPACEnY Guest

When I put in the first disk into my Xbox it asked for the second disk. I wasn't able to put both of the disks inside so I ejected it and put in the second disk. However when I did that it was not loading up GTA 5 and instead quit GTA and said that the disk was missing.

:)

SPACEnY, May 23, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi SPACEnY, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You need to swap the discs during the installation, you don't insert both of them at the same time.

When it asks for the second disc, eject the first one and then insert the disc 2.

Let me know if it works!
  3. ngocphi Win User

Why can’t I play gta online?

Well because GTA online is an series x game NOT an Xbox one game

You can play GTA 4-5
  4. ngocphi Win User

Do I need to use network transferring to put a game I own on a different console

Depends .

If it is a disk game and you are trying to transfer to an xbox one s digital or the xbox series s then no you are waisting your time

Those are digital only consoles and disks installs require the bluesy or dvd to validate the install

Digitally purchased game's can be transfered to save time yes

If it's to an xbox one x or regular xbox one s or xbox series x disk and digital will work with them
  5. ngocphi Win User

How to download updates for Xbox one to Xbox series s

If you are talking about xbox one disk games that have been installed no those don't apply to xbox series s

Only affects digital ones for series s

You need an xbox series x and the disk to confirm you on the gamws
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Why can't I play gta online with gta5 game disc?

gta online for series x is different to the gta 5 online for xbox one that it originally came out on. there is an updated version on series console for online only, not sure if you need to purchase this version.
Thema:

1. GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk) - Similar Threads - GTA won't install

2. I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...: I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me re download it for some reason x d53e22e9-8d90-4433-956a-e7928622e4d1
  3. Why won't my gta load?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my gta load?: Having an issue loading GTA 5 on game pass ultimate 7ecd47a5-55ac-4b8b-a7be-4a92754e4fe4
  4. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?: Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has some sort of bug that I know some other...
  5. 2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...: I bought GTA V as my first game for my Xbox One S a few years ago. The disk was broken while moving houses multiple times, and I've gotten a new one recently. The disk won't install the game, as...
  6. Why won't GTA V let me play with my friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't GTA V let me play with my friends?: I bought Grand Theft Auto V a couple of months ago on the Microsoft Store to play with my friends, but every time I accept their invites it says that I need to buy the game as if I don't own it....
  7. GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming: I bought a shark card for GTA, redeemed it through my Xbox. When I load the game it doesn't show up. a6cbb907-6be2-42a4-9388-e1715953de00
  8. Gta 5 won't install with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 won't install with the disc: ok so I'm using the disc to install the network is finished at 45.30 GB and the disc is at 84.78 MB and won't go up how could I fix this. d883b345-dab9-43fa-9689-6198359408fd
  9. My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought I tried to load in but was kicked out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought I tried to load in but was kicked out...: My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought it I tired to load in but wad immediately kicked out. 7c1fe07e-fa7a-4a08-899d-04112f5792e5
  10. My disc won't read for gta 5 Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc won't read for gta 5 Can you help?: Can you help me because gta 5 won't read c8881087-8d98-4ee5-b37b-72374b9d5f1c