GTA 5 unable to play with friends.

Discus and support GTA 5 unable to play with friends. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought GRAND THEFT AUTO V: PREMIUM ONLINE EDITION BUNDLE. My issue is I can only play the online version with friends who have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronan Coyle, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Ronan Coyle
    Ronan Coyle Guest

Hi, I recently bought GRAND THEFT AUTO V: PREMIUM ONLINE EDITION BUNDLE.

My issue is I can only play the online version with friends who have the full game. Most of my friends play the online version, so I'm unable to add them, view their gta profile etc. When they send me an invite I'm invited to buy GTA online, when I send them an invite, they're invited to buy the full version.

I've noticed on the forums this is a common issue. Is there a wworkaround as I don't want to spend another £20 for a game I already own.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Ronan Coyle, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Ronan Coyle Win User

Ah, that explains it. thank you :)

I didn't realise there was an S version.
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Sadly this will mean you are on the Xbox One copy while they are on the Next-Gen copy. Next gen players can only play with next gen players playing the next gen copy.

This will be why you are being asked to purchase the next-genn copy.
  4. claybrown2 Win User

error code 8007241

I am unable to play gta 5 online. I have tried to download many different packs but it continues to be unsuccessful?
  5. Emo Goggles Win User

Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players

gta 5 always stuff to do and always ready for 12 friends to play.
  6. MR1LDN Win User

Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players

GTA 5 online, always play with large groups of friends at the same time!
Thema:

1. GTA 5 unable to play with friends. - Similar Threads - GTA unable play

2. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  5. GTA V (Xbox One) & PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V (Xbox One) & PC: Hi! I was able to play GTA V (Me on Xbox One) with my friend who plays on PC when the game was on gamepass. After it got removed from gamepass i can't play the game with my friend anymore...
  6. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  7. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  8. AFTER RESETTING MY WIN 10 I M UNABLE TO RUN GTA V ON MY PC!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AFTER RESETTING MY WIN 10 I M UNABLE TO RUN GTA V ON MY PC!: After resetting my pc (deleting all files and started from scratch) i m unable to run gta v on my pc...... i shows its running on steam and rockstar launcher but the game never shows up.... before...
  9. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...
  10. M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x: My friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x. The game keeps saying that it has timed out. We have restarted, reinstalled, and checked the internet. Other games work...