GTA 5 shark card issue

Discus and support GTA 5 shark card issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a shark card for GTA5 Online but the money on the shark card didn’t go into my gta bank as soon as I bought it like it was supposed to. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CalebVD, Nov 29, 2022.

1. CalebVD
    CalebVD Guest

GTA 5 shark card issue

I bought a shark card for GTA5 Online but the money on the shark card didn’t go into my gta bank as soon as I bought it like it was supposed to. How can I fix this? I deleted and redownload GTA, I restarted my Xbox, I tried just about everything and no one can help.

:)

CalebVD, Nov 29, 2022
  2. BLACKHAMMER2341 Win User

purchased shark card

can an xbox one shark card for gta 5, be used for xbox 360 gta v?
  3. Smwutches Win User

money has not come in game

4. Smwutches Win User

Megalodon Card Purchased But Didn't Receive Additional Money

5. onyxishere Win User

GTA v shark card

6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

GTA 5 shark card issue

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this CalebVD

May I know what GTA V edition do you play?

The Xbox one edition or the Xbox Series X/S edition?

I ask this because the shark cards available on Xbox.com are compatbile only with the Xbox One version of the game
Thema:

GTA 5 shark card issue

1. GTA 5 shark card issue - Similar Threads - GTA shark card

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  4. Shark cards not received on gta online bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shark cards not received on gta online bank account: I purchased 2 shark cards on Xbox store, but the didn't came on my bank account on gta5, so I powered of everything and restart everything, not working, I had confirmation mail from the purchase,...
  5. My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V: Hello, I purchased a megalodon shark card via a gift card for the series x/s edition of the game. I have not received the money on my in game account yet. Please could someone look into this....
  6. GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming: I bought a shark card for GTA, redeemed it through my Xbox. When I load the game it doesn't show up. a6cbb907-6be2-42a4-9388-e1715953de00
  7. Does the gta 5 premium edition & whale shark card bundle work if you already have gta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the gta 5 premium edition & whale shark card bundle work if you already have gta...: I already have gta 5 and gta5 online, Will it not register ,will it duplicate, will I lose my account? What do I do 2701ba51-2d01-4f15-a3a0-0883223046e3
  8. Gta whale shark card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta whale shark card: I bought a $49.99 whale shark card, and it completed and I got the email. But the money never went into my in game account. bb5bcd7a-4773-43ae-ae42-522b382d872d
  9. Gta shark card money not coming through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta shark card money not coming through: Hey I currently bought a shark card 2 actually and it’s turns out I bought the series x / s version instead of one and I’m wondering what further help I can be provided for this...
  10. GTA online Great White Shark card not received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online Great White Shark card not received: Morning I buyed two Great White Shark cards but I not recived money in GTA online. I playing Xbox Xs series and I have GTA V. What I have to do? 5d734ba1-e9f4-4383-8b26-65ecb62bf68d