GTA 5 Rockstar Social Club - account transfer

Discus and support GTA 5 Rockstar Social Club - account transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cancelled my Xbox live membership a few weeks back as I changed my 360 to a PS4. i created a rockstar social club account to link my PS4 and old Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PopOwl49272, Dec 21, 2015.

1. PopOwl49272
    PopOwl49272 Guest

I cancelled my Xbox live membership a few weeks back as I changed my 360 to a PS4. i created a rockstar social club account to link my PS4 and old Xbox gta online data however, when I added Xbox live account, and logged into Microsoft it seemed to port a
    random Xbox live gamer ID with no gaming info.

because I cancelled Xbox live I still have a Microsoft account for other things so would think my gaming info would still exist.

can anyone help as I'd prefer not to lose all my online progress on GTA

:)

PopOwl49272, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Twistedflax
    Twistedflax Guest
    Linking my Live account to the Social Club

It shouldn't matter wether you have GTA 5 or not. The social club covers all Rockstar games.

Twistedflax, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Join my clan for GTA 5!!

Hey I know everyone is gearing up for GTA 5, join my clan please GTA V ELITE FORCE or search my name Makaih on The Rockstar Social club.

Xx RicanMix xX, Dec 21, 2015
  4. PopOwl49272
    PopOwl49272 Guest

In fact it even shows the random gamer tag here on my profile. Popowl!????

PopOwl49272, Dec 21, 2015
  5. Twistedflax Win User

Linking my Live account to the Social Club

It shouldn't matter wether you have GTA 5 or not. The social club covers all Rockstar games.
  6. PopOwl49272 Win User

In fact it even shows the random gamer tag here on my profile. Popowl!????
  7. sandw3ll Win User

How to get my old gta back

8. Genki Dama Bomb Win User

GTA V Gang (PC & maybe Xbox 360)

wanna join GTA V Gang by www.grandtheftauto5gang.enjin.com and by rockstar games social club?
  9. BootstrapGolem Win User

Get Your Club On

you mean crews? social club is rockstars hub online system for whatever it is people do with social media and multiplayer and whatnot. i've only ever used it to see all my accrued campaign stats and stuff from red dead and la noir and now gta 5 when it launches,
    i don't know if gta 4 had stat tracking or used social club...
Thema:

1. GTA 5 Rockstar Social Club - account transfer - Similar Threads - GTA Rockstar Social

2. Why does GTA keep saying rockstar services unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does GTA keep saying rockstar services unavailable: I can't log into GTA online at all 2eef2262-350d-439b-b2d9-cf8626b42885
  3. GTA 5 Rockstar online saved game data disabled

in XBoX Accessibility
    GTA 5 Rockstar online saved game data disabled: A modder has disabled my GTA * saved game data causing an alert from Rockstar stating that the cloud data server failed to load my GTA* saved game data I cant load my saved game data on Microsoft...
  4. Rockstar Gta v server for Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rockstar Gta v server for Xbox 360: i cant connect to rockstar on gta v xbox 360, so are the rockstar servers completely shut down for xbox 360? 28a8f2d7-b07c-4c85-b1af-ac3f99b27052
  5. can I use my xbox 1 level 100 rockstar games gta v character on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    can I use my xbox 1 level 100 rockstar games gta v character on Mac: can I use my gta v character I use on my Microsoft xbox 1 on my pc its a level 100 account just wondering if I can use the same level 100 account on both xbox one and pc...
  6. Rockstar Table Tennis & GTA San Andreas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rockstar Table Tennis & GTA San Andreas: Hi, I own the 360 disc of Rockstar Table Tennis and the OG xbox disc of GTA San Andreas, both went on back compat last Thursday, but I cannot install them, as when I put the discs in it says these...
  7. Rockstar Table Tennis xbox 360 & Gta San Andreas OG Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rockstar Table Tennis xbox 360 & Gta San Andreas OG Xbox: I have the disc for Rockstar Table Tennis, it has now gone back compat but when I put the disc in my xbox it says this game isn't playable here, do we have an idea of when this problem will be...
  8. GTA V gets to the Rockstar logo and then freezes with sound still on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V gets to the Rockstar logo and then freezes with sound still on: I have not had this problem until today and my Xbox is only a few days old. It gets to the Rockstar logo with the Police siren and then freezes with the sound stuttering then it takes me back to...
  9. Rockstar should make GTA Vice City for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rockstar should make GTA Vice City for Xbox 360: It was one of my favorite games as a kid and I miss playing it. 401f0516-f83c-4bb2-8192-d20b83c4cc96
  10. RockStar game sale: sure wish GTA SA was in the sale, its still $15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RockStar game sale: sure wish GTA SA was in the sale, its still $15: RockStar game sale: sure wish GTA SA was in the sale, its still $15 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas™ a1c9c45f-a8a0-4c1c-a2b5-a1041f479e0c