GTA 5 Rockstar online saved game data disabled

Discus and support GTA 5 Rockstar online saved game data disabled in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A modder has disabled my GTA * saved game data causing an alert from Rockstar stating that the cloud data server failed to load my GTA* saved game data... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lkeyushl, Feb 10, 2020.

1. lkeyushl
    lkeyushl Guest

A modder has disabled my GTA * saved game data causing an alert from Rockstar stating that the cloud data server failed to load my GTA* saved game data I cant load my saved game data on Microsoft Xbox

:)

lkeyushl, Feb 10, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello SamP21,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    SamP21!
  3. AridLizard Win User

4. TalipedTrain Win User

So it could be on rockstars end as in there services are messing up for you i used to get that issue a lot it would say saving failed it could also be your internet connection to the services
  5. lkeyushl Win User

No because I've been speaking to the modders friend, i have to notify Rockstar to re-anable my online account
  6. {Parity} Win User

Thema:

1. GTA 5 Rockstar online saved game data disabled - Similar Threads - GTA Rockstar online

2. Why does GTA keep saying rockstar services unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does GTA keep saying rockstar services unavailable: I can't log into GTA online at all 2eef2262-350d-439b-b2d9-cf8626b42885
  3. Rockstar Gta v server for Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rockstar Gta v server for Xbox 360: i cant connect to rockstar on gta v xbox 360, so are the rockstar servers completely shut down for xbox 360? 28a8f2d7-b07c-4c85-b1af-ac3f99b27052
  4. can I use my xbox 1 level 100 rockstar games gta v character on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    can I use my xbox 1 level 100 rockstar games gta v character on Mac: can I use my gta v character I use on my Microsoft xbox 1 on my pc its a level 100 account just wondering if I can use the same level 100 account on both xbox one and pc...
  5. Rockstar Table Tennis & GTA San Andreas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rockstar Table Tennis & GTA San Andreas: Hi, I own the 360 disc of Rockstar Table Tennis and the OG xbox disc of GTA San Andreas, both went on back compat last Thursday, but I cannot install them, as when I put the discs in it says these...
  6. Rockstar Table Tennis xbox 360 & Gta San Andreas OG Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rockstar Table Tennis xbox 360 & Gta San Andreas OG Xbox: I have the disc for Rockstar Table Tennis, it has now gone back compat but when I put the disc in my xbox it says this game isn't playable here, do we have an idea of when this problem will be...
  7. GTA V gets to the Rockstar logo and then freezes with sound still on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V gets to the Rockstar logo and then freezes with sound still on: I have not had this problem until today and my Xbox is only a few days old. It gets to the Rockstar logo with the Police siren and then freezes with the sound stuttering then it takes me back to...
  8. Rockstar should make GTA Vice City for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rockstar should make GTA Vice City for Xbox 360: It was one of my favorite games as a kid and I miss playing it. 401f0516-f83c-4bb2-8192-d20b83c4cc96
  9. RockStar game sale: sure wish GTA SA was in the sale, its still $15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RockStar game sale: sure wish GTA SA was in the sale, its still $15: RockStar game sale: sure wish GTA SA was in the sale, its still $15 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas™ a1c9c45f-a8a0-4c1c-a2b5-a1041f479e0c
  10. GTA 5 Rockstar Social Club - account transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 Rockstar Social Club - account transfer: I cancelled my Xbox live membership a few weeks back as I changed my 360 to a PS4. i created a rockstar social club account to link my PS4 and old Xbox gta online data however, when I added Xbox...