GTA 5 PC

Discus and support GTA 5 PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to install GTA 5 on my PC. I do have game pass Ultimate and i have it installed in my xbox. I cant find GTA 5 on the xbox app on PC.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BMWRUSSIA777, Nov 12, 2021.

  1. BMWRUSSIA777
    BMWRUSSIA777 Guest

    GTA 5 PC


    I want to install GTA 5 on my PC. I do have game pass Ultimate and i have it installed in my xbox. I cant find GTA 5 on the xbox app on PC.

    :)
     
    BMWRUSSIA777, Nov 12, 2021
    #1
  2. CloakingSquare5 Win User

    Are you a PC gamer?

    I don't know how to get to gta 5 on pc
  3. IntenseJames Win User

    E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

  4. IntenseJames Win User

    Grand Theft Auto V - Coming for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC this Fall

  5. Moeen Khan New Gamer Win User

    My game starts when i disable GPU but if i enable GPU so then it crash on startup

    Bother, My pc can run GTA 5 on medium graphics.
  6. dojo969 Win User

    pc not showing only console

    GTA 5. I have it on xbox trying to get same account on pc.
Thema:

GTA 5 PC

Loading...
  1. GTA 5 PC - Similar Threads - GTA

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  10. Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?: I had created a new account and did not migrate my previous GTA V account, is there any way that I could use the previous account without losing the new account? I previously used an Xbox but when...