GTA 5 online not connecting

Discus and support GTA 5 online not connecting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The other day I bought a new Xbox series S and downloaded GTA online. I played for a day then the next day I tried to log on and I receive the message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Puff Daddy1, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Puff Daddy1
    Puff Daddy1 Guest

The other day I bought a new Xbox series S and downloaded GTA online. I played for a day then the next day I tried to log on and I receive the message saying cannot connect to the servers. I've checked and it seems that the Rockstar servers are up.

My NAT is set to moderate, but I changed it to open and it still won't connect.

Also, when I try to load the Rockstar social club website from my phone, it won't load, but when I disconnect the wifi from my phone and use my cell service, the website loads just fine.

I've also reset my modem and router as well.

Any help with this is much appreciated. Thank you.

:)

Puff Daddy1, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Puff, This problem is very common, my friend.

Below is the solution for this error

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. vizrite Win User

Hello i recently Purchases gta 5 online i try to play it saying rockstar games servers are down which it is not i checked i saw ur instructions to help but could u make a video in detail cus i do not really understand in writing thank u best regards.
  4. Fatskin87 Win User

Missing gamertag and gamescore

haven't played online sinse gta 5 came out.but i ' m always connected to xbox live
  5. Smwutches Win User

GTA 5 Story Mode not opening

Story Mode is an add-on to GTA 5 Online. You won't be able to play it unless you own GTA 5 Online.
  6. MindMagician Win User

Xbox live gold membership

Every time i try to play GTA 5 online it says "your profile does not have permission to play gta 5 online"
Thema:

1. GTA 5 online not connecting - Similar Threads - GTA online connecting

2. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  3. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  4. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  5. Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one: Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one eb877d1a-f8d4-43ff-8730-5defbdbb6fe2
  6. Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?: After having to downgrade back to the original Xbox one, I was still able to play the X/S version of GTA Online through Cloud Gaming. I woke up today and got a message upon launching the game...
  7. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  8. Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online: For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make sure they are punished or something. It's the...
  9. GTA online cross platform issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cross platform issue: I have an Xbox one with GTA bought from the store. My son has recently got an Xbox series X and bought the X series version of the game. All his friends have the original version and he says they...
  10. is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t...: “not playable on this device” gta online was the main reason i had got an xbox but now its more so worrisome if i pay for it and it wouldn’t let me play. if theres something wrong or a different...