GTA 5 On line Policy

Discus and support GTA 5 On line Policy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When friends invite me to there server it is saying I cant join because it says i havent accepted the policy (terms and conditions when i have, is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FeveR NInJAz, Jan 1, 2014.

1. FeveR NInJAz
    FeveR NInJAz Guest

GTA 5 On line Policy

When friends invite me to there server it is saying I cant join because it says i havent accepted the policy (terms and conditions when i have, is there a way of accepting the policy or do i have to start again again

Any help would be great

Thanks

:)

FeveR NInJAz, Jan 1, 2014
  2. FeveR NInJAz
    FeveR NInJAz Guest
    GTA 5 on line policy

i loaded gta 5 on x box live and accepted the on line policy but when i tried to join friends server games it said i hadnt accepted the policy and couldnt join there games, is there any way i can accept this while playing on line

any help would be great

thanks

FeveR NInJAz, Jan 1, 2014
  3. SoldadoFM
    SoldadoFM Guest
    Nao consigo nogar gta on line

Detalhescomprei midia digital gta 5 xbox 360 e nao consigo entrar no modo on line

SoldadoFM, Jan 1, 2014
  4. GTA 5 On line Policy

That is with Rockstar, if it's not our TOU then it has nothing to do with us.

nickisullivan13, Jan 1, 2014
  5. nickisullivan13 Win User

GTA 5 On line Policy

That is with Rockstar, if it's not our TOU then it has nothing to do with us.
  6. OG Nikolai 420 Win User

GTA 5 question

GTA 5 will have 2 discs, for the story line, if you just want to fool around you only need one.
  7. DeathWishCoffee Win User

Casual Gaming Community Opening Back Up For Public Participation

Call of Duty:Ghosts and GTA 5 event lined up for Saturday

Check out the site for info and sign up

Link in signature
  8. bulletglock Win User

GTA San Andreas Download "Disk Error" --- What am I supposed to do about this?!?!

Plus I understand that rock star is working on the upcoming GTA 5, but I know it's supposed to always be everyone's policy to keep the customers happy but right now alot of people are'nt happy and have been complaining to resolve this issue.
  9. orlando2923 Win User

Capcom Essentials, where can I get it???

I was gonna pre order but they took so damn to at least show it that I pre ordered GTA 5 instead, I might get it on release day but i'm sure there will be plenty doubt people would be lining up for it.
Thema:

GTA 5 On line Policy

1. GTA 5 On line Policy - Similar Threads - GTA line Policy

2. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  3. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  4. GTA V (Xbox One) & PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V (Xbox One) & PC: Hi! I was able to play GTA V (Me on Xbox One) with my friend who plays on PC when the game was on gamepass. After it got removed from gamepass i can't play the game with my friend anymore...
  5. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  6. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  7. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592
  8. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  9. Nao consigo nogar gta on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nao consigo nogar gta on line: Detalhescomprei midia digital gta 5 xbox 360 e nao consigo entrar no modo on line 75e6e44f-fa9d-423d-a7d2-c6a5c382a089
  10. GTA 5 on line policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 on line policy: i loaded gta 5 on x box live and accepted the on line policy but when i tried to join friends server games it said i hadnt accepted the policy and couldnt join there games, is there any way i can...