GTA 5 not reading

Discus and support GTA 5 not reading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, recently I have been having a problem with my gta 5 discs not being able to be read on my xbox. My Xbox will read all other games, and the gta... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JUPITERQ, Jan 6, 2014.

1. JUPITERQ
    JUPITERQ Guest

GTA 5 not reading

Hi guys, recently I have been having a problem with my gta 5 discs not being able to be read on my xbox. My Xbox will read all other games, and the gta 5 was new with small minor scratches, it either says "open tray" or it registers the game, but when
    I go into the game, it comes up wi the unreadable disc pop up. Does anybody have a solution or any advice on this problem?

:)

JUPITERQ, Jan 6, 2014
  2. GTA 5 Disc not reading

Aqua, can you open a new thread for your issue rather than hijacking mine seeing as how your only input to my problem is "no idea" and your issue is not related to mine?

Michael Sparks, Jan 6, 2014
  3. ShamrockA380
    ShamrockA380 Guest
    GTA 5 Disc not reading

this issue happened to me once with my fifa 14 disc. I recommended to clean the back of the disc with cloth. If the console doesnt read it then, i dont know whats wrong

ShamrockA380, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Buick350X
    Buick350X Guest

GTA 5 not reading

plastic polish on a foam pad on a drill, id often find scratched up games for cheap n do that.

Buick350X, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Buick350X Win User

GTA 5 not reading

plastic polish on a foam pad on a drill, id often find scratched up games for cheap n do that.
  6. GamerXP9 Win User

Qual seu TOP 5 melhores jogos de mundo aberto!

GTA 5

Assasin's Creed (todos)

Wach dogs

Read dead redemption

bully
  7. Michael Sparks Win User

GTA 5 Disc not reading

Aqua, can you open a new thread for your issue rather than hijacking mine seeing as how your only input to my problem is "no idea" and your issue is not related to mine?
  8. Aqua Swede Win User

GTA 5 Disc not reading

actually, my issue is the same as yours, yours is just more in depth then mine my game started working ,after I deleted my play disc instali ,however it happened to me (the redownload error)in the middle of the game in an active multiplayer session both
    our play discs arnt being properly recognized mine partly works yours not at all, so im not TECHNICALLY hijacking anything.

as to the erro itself, i checked rockstar support I saw no mention of issues like this so they don't know bout it yet or I looked in the wrong place, lets just wait I guess for an official post or something

we both have the DLC pack and both are having issues with it my money is its on rockstars end though, GTA V has been plagued with code errors from launch
  9. ShamrockA380 Win User

GTA 5 Disc not reading

this issue happened to me once with my fifa 14 disc. I recommended to clean the back of the disc with cloth. If the console doesnt read it then, i dont know whats wrong
Thema:

GTA 5 not reading

1. GTA 5 not reading - Similar Threads - GTA reading

2. My disc won't read for gta 5 Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc won't read for gta 5 Can you help?: Can you help me because gta 5 won't read c8881087-8d98-4ee5-b37b-72374b9d5f1c
  3. GTA V physical copy plz read

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V physical copy plz read: A new physical copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 comes with a code inside for GTA Online does the code give me access to GTA Online through the disc or do I need to install GTA Online separate from the...
  4. Xbox won't read my gta v

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't read my gta v: My xbox reads my gta at times and most the time it won't read my gta v. Why won't it read my gta v? f731663d-0ce2-42f1-bac3-eb42abdb52cf
  5. Xbox One will not read GTA V disc even though it has no scratches or smudges on it but will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will not read GTA V disc even though it has no scratches or smudges on it but will...: Xbox One will not read GTA V disc even though it has no scratches or smudges on it but will read every other disc. it used to be able to read the GTA V disc but now it suddenly just stopped. I've...
  6. Missing gta funds from read dead 2 pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing gta funds from read dead 2 pre order: ive been talking to xbox support for 4 days now trying to get my 2 million dollars in grand theft auto online currency that i never received a code for. Every time i have gotten a different answer...
  7. GTA 5 Downloaded on Xbox Store "Disc couldn't be read"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 Downloaded on Xbox Store "Disc couldn't be read": Hello, So.... I've just bought GTA 5 for my Xbox 360 on the Xbox Games Store. After downloading it (7,7 GB) I tried to start it and I got the error "Disc couldn't be read" I don't know how to...
  8. Gta 5 downloaded and unable to read disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 downloaded and unable to read disc: ok so my friend got gta 5 and I was going to re download it but every time I go to play it it says unable to read disc I have never owned gta on disc it was working perfectly fine in till I...
  9. My xbox 360 will not read my gta 5 disk anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 will not read my gta 5 disk anymore: I was playing my gta 5 game one day and it randomly froze and now wont load pass the screen where u choose either online or story mode and sometimes it will freeze my whole console i have deleted...
  10. Xbox One Won't Read Copy of GTA V

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won't Read Copy of GTA V: My Xbox One won't read my copy of GTA V. The game isn't digitally downloaded and the disc has NO scratches or any other visible marks on the disc. Every time I try to put the disc in it starts to...