GTA 5 not installing on new xbox

Discus and support GTA 5 not installing on new xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought grand theft auto 5 on my xbox one, not long ago I got the new Xbox series s since then all my games have been fine and I managed to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heather Fraser, Mar 27, 2023.

1. GTA 5 not installing on new xbox

I bought grand theft auto 5 on my xbox one, not long ago I got the new Xbox series s since then all my games have been fine and I managed to install them to my new xbox without a issue but for some weird reason gta 5 isn’t coming up under my owned games and says I do not own it therefor trying to charge me to download it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Heather Fraser, Mar 27, 2023
  2. IGhostI v1 Win User

Xbox installing Grand theft auto 5, taking over 4 hours+?(URGENT HELP)

3. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to search the game on your console's store and check if there's an option to install? Thanks!
  4. ameilgetbucks Win User

GTA apparently hasn’t been purchased all though I got the game before it was out on game pass

I am having the same problem i got gta 5 probaly like 3 years ago on my Xbox One and recently i just got a new xbox and it says i have to pay for gta but before i had it installed
  5. Lofty Who Win User

GTA Online Discussion

6. PhoenixShay Win User

GTA V: Endless game loading

Even though this is the kind of support for Rockstar, the answer is simple.

First, go to GTA Online, go to Characters, and delete the one that is broke. Then, make a new character. That worked for me.

But, if the issue persists, you might have to clear your system cache by going to Storage, scrolling onto Hard Drive, and going onto storage settings, and pressing "Clear Cache." When prompted to confirm, click yes. Then start up GTA V again, and it should
    ask you to download a new update. If THAT doesn't work, go to storage, go to wherever you installed your GTA 5, delete your GTA 5, then put your install disc back in. (Warning: if you bought GTA 5 on your XBOX, via the marketplace, do not delete it. Just clear
    system cache.)

If that doesn't work, I'm afraid you will have to just wait for Rockstar to come out with a update fixing it.
Thema:

1. GTA 5 not installing on new xbox - Similar Threads - GTA installing

2. Can i install gta iv: the ballad of gay tony as an addon for my og copy of gta iv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i install gta iv: the ballad of gay tony as an addon for my og copy of gta iv: Hello. So I own an Xbox Series X and I got the physical copy of the xbox 360 version of GTA IV for it. I like it but I want to expand it a little. So when I went to the Microsoft Store in the Xbox...
  3. I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says...: I’ve purchased gta 4 for Xbox series s and when I go to install it the option to install it isn’t there and it’s been doing this for a few days 7ce1f89f-11d5-4764-80e8-7d59ffe9e398
  4. CANNOT INSTALL GTA 5 PACK 1, 2, 3 & 4.

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANNOT INSTALL GTA 5 PACK 1, 2, 3 & 4.: "I just buyed GTA V on my xbox 360, the digital version, but i only can donwload the first 7.7 gb . When i try to download the install packs the xbox says "can't download install pack". Same for...
  5. every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...: so every time i try to resume the download it just says ready to start then after like 10 seconds the download says installation paused 53e971de-e072-438a-8408-7b781fe1c9b8
  6. Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...: There are multiple games that I have owned for many years that I’m having trouble with suddenly. One game called Rocket League tells me I need to update it to play it. Except every time the update...
  7. GTA V wont install how to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V wont install how to fix: Every time I try to download it the network download is able to completely finish, but the actual disc part of the download wont??? please help! d9ac4f5f-373a-41a2-95b2-32bcddebcf3d
  8. Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console: [img] Hello I brought the Gta 5 from game pass to my Series S console but cant install X|S version it says "doesnt need to be installed" also when i launch the game it looks xbox 360 graphics....
  9. My GTA V is only installing to 74% then saying installation stopped in my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA V is only installing to 74% then saying installation stopped in my Xbox one s: I tried to install gta v ( disc) and he said "Installation stopped" aa704413-b69e-43cf-b64b-ba9e0323a552
  10. Gta 5 online xbox series x installation arrested solution

in XboX Insiders
    Gta 5 online xbox series x installation arrested solution: Gta 5 online xbox series x installation arrested solution submitted by /u/Individual-Emotion45 [link] [comments]