GTA 5 Loading Issues

Discus and support GTA 5 Loading Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I downloaded GTA 5 onto my Xbox (which I just bought yesterday) and it worked fine up until a few hours ago. I opened the game and the screen was stuck... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Quintanos, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Quintanos
    Quintanos Guest

GTA 5 Loading Issues

I downloaded GTA 5 onto my Xbox (which I just bought yesterday) and it worked fine up until a few hours ago. I opened the game and the screen was stuck on the girl in the red bikini with the message "Loading Story Mode" followed by my username. After about
    15 minutes I turned the console off and opened the game again. The same thing happened. Shall I try and reinstall the game? Or are there any other solutions?

:)

Quintanos, Dec 20, 2015
  2. GTA 5 Loading Loading Loading

Ever since the update on GTA V it just wont load onto online mode and Im getting very fed up. What is happening?????????????

TitianTravis000, Dec 20, 2015
  3. BrettHawk
    BrettHawk Guest
    GTA 5 Loading Loading Loading

This isn't a network issue but i can still help. you may need to re install your GTA installation disk if that doesn't work then you should refer to another forum.

BrettHawk, Dec 20, 2015
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

GTA 5 Loading Issues

Hey mate,

Try giving your console a hard reset first, as that may fix your issue. To do a power cycle, have the console on and sitting at the dashboard. Then from there, hold down the power button on the front of the console for 10seconds until it switches off. Then
    leave it off for a minute or two, before turnign it back on and trying again GTA 5 Loading Issues :)

Failing that, you can try reinstalling it, as that might also fix it GTA 5 Loading Issues :)

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Dec 21, 2015
  5. DENAz666 Win User

GTA 5 Loading Issues

Hey mate,

Try giving your console a hard reset first, as that may fix your issue. To do a power cycle, have the console on and sitting at the dashboard. Then from there, hold down the power button on the front of the console for 10seconds until it switches off. Then
    leave it off for a minute or two, before turnign it back on and trying again :)

Failing that, you can try reinstalling it, as that might also fix it :)

Cheers

Denaz
  6. I9Linden91 Win User

Can't start missions nor change player

Yeah and a mission after that.

This seems to be an issue for both 360 and PS3 actually. Can read more about it here:

gtaforums.com/.../608371-gta-5-online-update-bugged-my-gta-5-singleplayer

It works when I load another save but it's right at the beginning so it's not really an option for me. I guess we just need to wait and see if they will have an update for this in the near future.
  7. BTMoore98 Win User

HELP!!!!

I'm having the same issue, the funny thing is my dad can log into with his profile and GTA 5 loads with no problem. I tried all the suggestions with no success.
  8. Fuski Win User

Error code 0x8007023e

New game pass games like gta San Andreas and forza horzion 5 don’t seem to be loading at all, and give this error, but other games like gta 5 and nba 2k22 work fine like is this a issue with game pass? Or just certain games cause I have people still playing forza horizion 5 without game pass
  9. BrettHawk Win User

GTA 5 Loading Loading Loading

This isn't a network issue but i can still help. you may need to re install your GTA installation disk if that doesn't work then you should refer to another forum.
Thema:

GTA 5 Loading Issues

1. GTA 5 Loading Issues - Similar Threads - GTA Loading Issues

2. Why won't my gta load?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my gta load?: Having an issue loading GTA 5 on game pass ultimate 7ecd47a5-55ac-4b8b-a7be-4a92754e4fe4
  3. I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...: I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back to the home screen. 60c92550-c613-45f2-bc9f-a76688f95e6e
  4. gta v infinitely loading on my account but no other accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta v infinitely loading on my account but no other accounts: as title says i need help. my brother owns game pass ultimate and this xbox is set as his home xbox. The game loads perfectly fine to story and online on every other accounts but on mine it is...
  5. My GTA 5 gets to the loading screen then crashes and I don't know what to do I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 gets to the loading screen then crashes and I don't know what to do I have...: My GTA will not load past the loading screen and I don't know what to do 8f8ce83b-d218-4bcd-8265-29b61bb51ca0
  6. I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them: I need help accepting invites so I can play with my friends a2bb70a4-f6ec-4ab7-bf2a-dafe81f604cf
  7. Gta endlessly loading 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta endlessly loading 2023: So I have been having an issue with GTA 5. I have recently gotten a Xbox series X but I want to play gta with my friends on older consoles. I have the old version of the game and I can not load...
  8. My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought I tried to load in but was kicked out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought I tried to load in but was kicked out...: My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought it I tired to load in but wad immediately kicked out. 7c1fe07e-fa7a-4a08-899d-04112f5792e5
  9. Just purchased Xbox ultimate for my Xbox 1, load in to gta 5 expecting to play gta 5 with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased Xbox ultimate for my Xbox 1, load in to gta 5 expecting to play gta 5 with...: Could anyone help me, I have restarted my Xbox and it doesn’t seem to do anything 5514e634-3b84-4ba3-995c-26f3d173d268
  10. why wont gta let me load into the game, it goes on the page saying “entering story mode”

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont gta let me load into the game, it goes on the page saying “entering story mode”: why wont gta let me load in, it brings me to a page saying “loading story mode” e9349ff1-3c20-4502-9406-d8d3ee631b4b