GTA 5 Kicking Me Out

Discus and support GTA 5 Kicking Me Out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been playing GTA 5 for a week now, and something that has been happening to me is that I can play for about an hour max, and then I get this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jakes91321, Nov 16, 2021.

  1. jakes91321
    jakes91321 Guest

    GTA 5 Kicking Me Out


    Hi, I have been playing GTA 5 for a week now, and something that has been happening to me is that I can play for about an hour max, and then I get this alert that says please sign into Xbox live to play GTA Online. I am signed up for the $15 monthly membership so that is not the issue, and this does not happen in any other game. I am able to log back onto the game immediately after this, but this makes heists almost impossible and adds an extra 5 minutes of just waiting around for no reason. Wondering what the fix for this would be.

    :)
     
    jakes91321, Nov 16, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    GTA 5 Kicking Me Out

  3. Francia J. Win User

    GTA 5 Kicking Me Out

    Kindly try to uninstall and reinstall the game to fix the issue.

    You can also try to reset it keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    Select Reset console.

    Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. jakes91321 Win User

    GTA 5 Kicking Me Out

    Hi, I tried this method and sadly it did not work.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    GTA 5 Kicking Me Out

    You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  6. jakes91321 Win User

    GTA 5 Kicking Me Out

    I have a new xbox, shouldnt be the problem
Thema:

GTA 5 Kicking Me Out

Loading...
  1. GTA 5 Kicking Me Out - Similar Threads - GTA Kicking

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Why do I keep getting kicked to my home screen on gta 5

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked to my home screen on gta 5: It won't load the game and keeps sending me to the home screen 0983a3b4-7549-4d1d-b58c-16bec9552138
  6. I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...: I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back to the home screen. 60c92550-c613-45f2-bc9f-a76688f95e6e
  7. My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls: noting wrong with my Xbox I know that 52501305-3732-4e27-b0ed-22adfe31d55e
  8. I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...: I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission fe8ea9ab-1e05-4814-ab30-e52a5a7f5ea2
  9. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  10. Y does it always kick me off gta an other games also my profile

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    Y does it always kick me off gta an other games also my profile: Y does it always kick me off gta an other games also my profile Its done for a long time i dont know if its the connection because the wifi is fine and nothing seems to fix it it says i connect to...