GTA 5 installing issues

Discus and support GTA 5 installing issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can’t seem to install the disc side of gta but the network side is fine Just brought series x, went to install gta 5 and it won’t go past 800mb when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iBradAvfc, Dec 18, 2022.

1. iBradAvfc
    iBradAvfc Guest

GTA 5 installing issues

Can’t seem to install the disc side of gta but the network side is fine

Just brought series x, went to install gta 5 and it won’t go past 800mb when the internet is on, I followed old threads and turned wifi off and tried installing the disc first but now it gets to 2gb and will not install further any ideas? It worked on my Xbox one like 3 days ago

:)

iBradAvfc, Dec 18, 2022
  2. IGhostI v1 Win User

Xbox installing Grand theft auto 5, taking over 4 hours+?(URGENT HELP)

3. iBradAvfc Win User

GTA 5 installing issues

Hi,

I have done this but this didn’t work, thanks for your suggestion :)
  4. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

GTA 5 installing issues

Hey there, iBradAvfc

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Please can you try clearing your local saved games from the Xbox, before trying to reinstall the game. You can do this by:

1. Making sure the game disk isn't inside your Xbox disk tray,
    2. Opening the guide by pressing the Xbox button on your controller,
    3. Going to Profile & System,
    4. Then clicking onto Settings,
    5. Then clicking onto System,
    6. Then clicking onto Storage Devices,
    7. Then clicking onto Clear local saved games,
    8. Then clicking yes to confirm,
    9. And finally, once the console restarts, please try installing the game again via the disk.
    Please be aware that selecting the option to clear local saved games will not delete saved data for games on the Xbox Cloud. It will remove the local saved data you have stored on the console.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  5. DBurleson Win User

Xbox installing Grand theft auto 5, taking over 4 hours+?(URGENT HELP)

[quote user="vIv MIKE vIv"]

His console is NOT dying. OP check out this link from IGN about installation issues for GTA 5. That should help you out.

www.ign.com/.../gta-5-xbox-360-installation-issue-solved-with-usb-drive

[/quote]

That has absolutely nothing to do with what the OP is talking about. He is having problems installing the mandatory install of Disc 1..That article is talking about installing Disc 2 to a USB because of pop in textures...which is the play disc....
  6. Stealth10Nitro Win User

Batman Arkham Knight won't install.

Gta 5 gets to 10% and comes up installation stopped please tell me if you get this issue fixed
Thema:

GTA 5 installing issues

1. GTA 5 installing issues - Similar Threads - GTA installing issues

2. Can i install gta iv: the ballad of gay tony as an addon for my og copy of gta iv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i install gta iv: the ballad of gay tony as an addon for my og copy of gta iv: Hello. So I own an Xbox Series X and I got the physical copy of the xbox 360 version of GTA IV for it. I like it but I want to expand it a little. So when I went to the Microsoft Store in the Xbox...
  3. I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says...: I’ve purchased gta 4 for Xbox series s and when I go to install it the option to install it isn’t there and it’s been doing this for a few days 7ce1f89f-11d5-4764-80e8-7d59ffe9e398
  4. CANNOT INSTALL GTA 5 PACK 1, 2, 3 & 4.

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANNOT INSTALL GTA 5 PACK 1, 2, 3 & 4.: "I just buyed GTA V on my xbox 360, the digital version, but i only can donwload the first 7.7 gb . When i try to download the install packs the xbox says "can't download install pack". Same for...
  5. every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...: so every time i try to resume the download it just says ready to start then after like 10 seconds the download says installation paused 53e971de-e072-438a-8408-7b781fe1c9b8
  6. Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...: There are multiple games that I have owned for many years that I’m having trouble with suddenly. One game called Rocket League tells me I need to update it to play it. Except every time the update...
  7. GTA V wont install how to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V wont install how to fix: Every time I try to download it the network download is able to completely finish, but the actual disc part of the download wont??? please help! d9ac4f5f-373a-41a2-95b2-32bcddebcf3d
  8. Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console: [img] Hello I brought the Gta 5 from game pass to my Series S console but cant install X|S version it says "doesnt need to be installed" also when i launch the game it looks xbox 360 graphics....
  9. My GTA V is only installing to 74% then saying installation stopped in my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA V is only installing to 74% then saying installation stopped in my Xbox one s: I tried to install gta v ( disc) and he said "Installation stopped" aa704413-b69e-43cf-b64b-ba9e0323a552
  10. Gta 5 online xbox series x installation arrested solution

in XboX Insiders
    Gta 5 online xbox series x installation arrested solution: Gta 5 online xbox series x installation arrested solution submitted by /u/Individual-Emotion45 [link] [comments]