GTA 5 don’t work

Discus and support GTA 5 don’t work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to launch gta5 it does work it gets to a certain point in loading then goes on a blank screen for 3 to 5 minutes then goes back on to Home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin G1, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Kevin G1
    Kevin G1 Guest

GTA 5 don’t work

When I try to launch gta5 it does work it gets to a certain point in loading then goes on a blank screen for 3 to 5 minutes then goes back on to Home Screen I tried uninstalling reinstalling and it still doesn’t work I’ve also tried restarting and resetting my Xbox and it still doesn’t work

:)

Kevin G1, Jun 2, 2023
  2. CosmicCraze Win User

GTA 5 don’t work

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble launching GTA5 on your Xbox. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Clear the cache on your Xbox: Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds until it shuts down completely. Unplug the power cable from the back of the Xbox and wait for a few minutes before plugging it back in and turning it on.

2. Check if there are any updates available for GTA5: Go to My games & apps, select Games, highlight GTA5 and press the menu button on your controller. Select Manage game & add-ons, then Updates. If an update is available, select it to download and install it.

3. Try deleting local saved games: Go to My games & apps, select Games, highlight GTA5 and press the menu button on your controller. Select Manage game & add-ons, then Saved data. Highlight your profile and press A. Scroll down to Saved data on console and select Delete all.

4. Check your internet connection: Make sure your Xbox is connected to the internet and that there are no issues with your connection.

If none of these steps work, it may be a problem with the game itself. You can try contacting the game publisher or Xbox support for further assistance.
  3. Fuski Win User

Error code 0x8007023e

New game pass games like gta San Andreas and forza horzion 5 don’t seem to be loading at all, and give this error, but other games like gta 5 and nba 2k22 work fine like is this a issue with game pass? Or just certain games cause I have people still playing forza horizion 5 without game pass
  4. KristianKulha Win User

My Xbox one games won’t install.

I mean my Fortnite could’ve be corrupted but I managed to fix it by resetting my Xbox with “reset and remove everything” but that only worked for Fortnite. It didn’t work for Call of Duty Ghosts or for GTA 5. I was playing gta 5 yesterday all good and fine, then I brought call of duty ghosts and it wouldn’t install and then I reset my Xbox which helped Fortnite work but not call of duty ghosts and then suddenly, gta 5 wouldn’t install either. I don’t know how these games both get corrupted? Also, what type of external hard drive should I get? Can you send me the name and link?
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Captures don’t work for GTA V?

6. MV330 Win User

Gta endlessly loading 2023

Yes all other games work just fine. But it seems that just gta won’t work. Ever since I tried to play it on my Xbox series x it has not worked. I don’t have the updated version of gta it is still the normal game but I looked it up and it said you can still play normal gta on Xbox series x.
Thema:

GTA 5 don’t work

1. GTA 5 don’t work - Similar Threads - GTA don’t

2. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  3. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  4. RT and LT don’t work on games like minecraft and gta but it works perfectly fine on things...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RT and LT don’t work on games like minecraft and gta but it works perfectly fine on things...: RT and LT don’t work on games like minecraft and gta but it works perfectly fine on things like fortnite, i don’t know how to fix it a74913a9-08c3-4785-9240-40f3f2995c64
  5. I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it: [img] I’m trying to redeem this gta cod and says “Somthing went wrong” and i don’t get it 357fa742-19aa-4aaf-bed5-7af0bbc073a2
  6. Why don’t I own GTA V anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t I own GTA V anymore?: I got on Xbox one time and I pressed GTA V and it says to go to the Microsoft store it buy it but I already owned it then I uninstalled it to reinstall it back but it wasn’t in my games and apps...
  7. About GTA online on Xbox 360 we don’t want it shut down guy’s Respond back and pass it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About GTA online on Xbox 360 we don’t want it shut down guy’s Respond back and pass it to...: Hey I don’t want the 360 to shut we love playing it an it’s not disconnecting anymore so plz fix this don’t shut down servers ok because I love my cars and all the work we did on it it’s not ok...
  8. I don’t have permission on my gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t have permission on my gta: I have tried everything but still its appearing on my screen everytime i try join online gta f767eb8b-f7d9-4549-b68d-2975c1a8fa4c
  9. Captures don’t work for GTA V?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Captures don’t work for GTA V?: I have this weird glitch where when I capture GTA 5 clips they don’t show up in my captures on the Xbox app. I know they uploaded because they show up on the activity feed, but if I go to check my...
  10. Gta 5 is telling me I don’t have permission to play, even though I have Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 is telling me I don’t have permission to play, even though I have Xbox live: hi, I recently went out and bought an Xbox live card at the beginning of the year and was able to play gta online ever since. Now all of a sudden, it keeps telling me I can’t access gta online...