GTA 5 Active players

Discus and support GTA 5 Active players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for players that play gta 5 on xbox one. Girl gamers preferred, i have way too many guys in my friendlist but some guy active players would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CareerTomb54, Sep 8, 2017.

  1. CareerTomb54
    CareerTomb54 Guest

    GTA 5 Active players


    Looking for players that play gta 5 on xbox one. Girl gamers preferred, i have way too many guys in my friendlist but some guy active players would be pretty chill too.

    :)
     
    CareerTomb54, Sep 8, 2017
    #1
  2. MOT0 MOTO
    MOT0 MOTO Guest
    Must have a K/D of 1.25 or more. If you are below that my crew can help get you there.

    Looking for active GTA 5 online players with a K/D of 1.25 or more to join a ferocious crew of advanced players.

    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/og_mara_salvatrucha_

    Must be an active player of GTA 5 online and willing to talk and play with other savvy players like ourselves.
     
    MOT0 MOTO, Sep 8, 2017
    #2
  3. GTA 5 Crew: The Royal Supremacy

    The Royal Supremacy (crew name on Rockstar Social Club) is looking for players that are fun and laid-back but also competitive and active in Grand Theft Auto 5. The more active you are and the more success you bring to the crew, the quicker you will move
    up in the rankings. Please be over the age of 18 and message me on Xbox with any questions, suggestions, and comments. We're also in partnership with a crew named "Run The Trap".

    We’re looking for players that are experts in the following categories in GTA 5:

    • Competitive game modes
    • Heists
    • Racing/Driving Getaway
    • Sports
    • Stock Market/Cash Management
    • Weapons/****
    Thanks everyone, and enjoy GTA 5 online tonight.
     
    THE ACTUAL KING, Sep 8, 2017
    #3
  4. Ellarianora Win User

    The Future of GTA

    I think R* will mainly just focus on GTA 5 Online, since its still a BIG thing, a huge player base and is still very active, I think R* will continue to update that as they work on the next titles in the meantime.
  5. CalicoBranch238 Win User

    0x97e107df

    To be honest fortnite players and gta players should get free currency just because they're wasting our night

    Fortnite players-1,500 bucks

    Gta 5 players $500,000
  6. Jorge Ruano Win User
  7. XboxGuy40 Win User

    Matchmaking service alert

    Are there anything wrong player matching in GTA 5 online session?
  8. fuzznut71 Win User

    Halloween

    I will be playing Apex Legends as the Halloween event is currently active. Iwill also play a little GTA 5.
Thema:

GTA 5 Active players

Loading...
  1. GTA 5 Active players - Similar Threads - GTA Active players

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  10. Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?: I had created a new account and did not migrate my previous GTA V account, is there any way that I could use the previous account without losing the new account? I previously used an Xbox but when...