GTA 4 save game

Discus and support GTA 4 save game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying for weeks to figure out how to save my progress. I run around for hours, finish missions then come back the next day and it started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoppyFool8207, May 11, 2014.

1. GTA 4 save game

I have been trying for weeks to figure out how to save my progress. I run around for hours, finish missions then come back the next day and it started over.

I have the 250 gb xbox 360, I would think there would be an auto save or at least save when I go back to his appt.

Any ideas?

:)

SoppyFool8207, May 11, 2014
  2. Won't let me play dlc for GTA IV

When you load up GTA IV does it load up into your latest save for GTA IV?

(Or the original version of GTA IV)

If it does try pressing start in game, then go to game and then Marketplace.

The Loat And Damned should be listed in there with a tick? If it is its installed correctly (or should be)

To start a single player story game up on the DLC simply go to game, new, and select The Lost And Damned. It should be an option in there. Enjoy playing on the lost and damned Story. (Just double check you have your origianl GTA IV save in a save slot just
    in case auto save overwrites with the lost and damned)

To change between DLC's on GTA if you ever want to and get back to your origianl GTA IV save. simply press start, go to game, load and load the save file for the version of GTA you want to play.

Hope this helps GTA 4 save game ;)

MGc Major Shots, May 11, 2014
  3. can't load old game using new game!

bought gta 4 second hand and was halfway through the game when it started freezing, disc was not in a good condition and only happened when playing this game, so i bought a new gta 4 and assumed i would be able to carry on from my last save point! but it
    won't let me, the file is still there on my hard drive but the option isnt in the game play.

any advice will be greatly appreciated.

first post, hope its in the right place

thanks

WiriestMender89, May 11, 2014
  4. iFrostedOreo
    iFrostedOreo Guest

GTA 4 save game

When you complete a mission, in the top left corner does it say Saving Progress? If it doesn't try starting the whole game over and complete a mission and see if that works. If it doesn't try going to your Storage in System Settings and checking if GTA 4
    in in the storage. If not go play the game and go to bed in the game to see your saved missions. It might be saved over one or just a bad copy. There also might be a problem with a Memory Unit check that to see too.

iFrostedOreo, Jul 7, 2014
  5. iFrostedOreo Win User

GTA 4 save game

When you complete a mission, in the top left corner does it say Saving Progress? If it doesn't try starting the whole game over and complete a mission and see if that works. If it doesn't try going to your Storage in System Settings and checking if GTA 4
    in in the storage. If not go play the game and go to bed in the game to see your saved missions. It might be saved over one or just a bad copy. There also might be a problem with a Memory Unit check that to see too.
  6. MGc Major Shots Win User

Won't let me play dlc for GTA IV

When you load up GTA IV does it load up into your latest save for GTA IV?

(Or the original version of GTA IV)

If it does try pressing start in game, then go to game and then Marketplace.

The Loat And Damned should be listed in there with a tick? If it is its installed correctly (or should be)

To start a single player story game up on the DLC simply go to game, new, and select The Lost And Damned. It should be an option in there. Enjoy playing on the lost and damned Story. (Just double check you have your origianl GTA IV save in a save slot just
    in case auto save overwrites with the lost and damned)

To change between DLC's on GTA if you ever want to and get back to your origianl GTA IV save. simply press start, go to game, load and load the save file for the version of GTA you want to play.

Hope this helps ;)
  7. JNaDa Win User

A little help in My Player Mode?

Something like this happened to me before (not on this game but another) on the PC. I think it was GTA 3.

Ever since then, I've made 2 saves in basically every game I play. That way if one dies, you still have the back up.

Even if you don't save twice after every game, saving to your back up every 3 or 4 games is still better than nothing.
  8. iStealYourKids Win User

Any Suggestions On Good Driving Games?

Try NFS hot pursuit, Forza 4, or GTA 4. GTA 4 isn't really a driving sim but its a very enjoyable game to drive around in.
  9. aRagingCanadian Win User

Trade GTA 5 in for Far Cry 4?

If you have other games that you don't play, trade those for Far Cry 4. If GTA V is really not your thing anymore then go for the trade. But if it was me, I'd save the money and have both, or like I said trade in a bunch of other games you don't play. Plus
    you won't get the full price of Far Cry 4 if you trade in GTA V you will need to pay extra... at least here in Canada you don't get much.
Thema:

GTA 4 save game

1. GTA 4 save game - Similar Threads - GTA save game

2. I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...: . After I deleted all of that I'm just stuck on the loading screen. I tried restarting the console and the game but nothing worked. I don't have any internet access on the Xbox and I only want to...
  3. If i delete my gta online save file everywhere it keeps coming back like how

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i delete my gta online save file everywhere it keeps coming back like how: If i want to delete gta online save file it does let me delete everywhere and i do that but it keeps coming back again but I litterly deleting it from cloud like how my friends don't have that...
  4. Why is my save data not transferring to my new GTA Online purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my save data not transferring to my new GTA Online purchase?: I subscribed to GTA+ last week. However, I was informed today that it is not compatible with my GTA V purchase (bought last week as well) because it is the Xbox One version. So I decided to...
  5. I uninstalled GTA V and now my save data is gone. Have this only happened to me or it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled GTA V and now my save data is gone. Have this only happened to me or it is...: I don't connect my xbox one to wifi most of the time. I prefer offline gaming. I just wanted to uninstall game updates on gta v and reinstall it. But i also lost my save data. What do i do now?...
  6. gta 5 wont let me save offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 5 wont let me save offline: having a big issue with my xbox 360 gta 5 wont let me save and load without being online any help would be appreciated and none of the have you tried turning it on and off again it has been tried...
  7. I lost my GTA V Save game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my GTA V Save game!!!: before a month , I was Played gta v in offline mode , Today I tryed to play in my save game but I didn't find It It was (64.5%) In my accont , (I did not have the Xbox live membership) [Mod...
  8. My GTA 5 Save on Xbox One Got Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 Save on Xbox One Got Reset: Ive been playing gta story mode and I got on today and I was back on one of the beginning levels and I've tried everything I chatted with a MS support agent and their troubleshooting didn't work...
  9. Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ?: Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ? 7c0e6a5f-482c-476c-8832-0bc21ad98781
  10. Gta v game save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gta v game save: I wish to know how to be able to play the data of gta v for my one account to my other account. I'm checking how but it is not showing the other account's save. HELP ME!...