Growth times
Discus and support Growth times in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why is the growth time extremely longer on the updated version versus the Xbox one edition? Is it suppose to take hours for one sugar cane to grow one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Firehawk KY, Jan 23, 2018.
Thema:
Growth times
Loading...
-
Growth times - Similar Threads - Growth times
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
First time in the Xbox Insider Program
in XboX InsidersFirst time in the Xbox Insider Program: it's very new to me as i have just joined today. i hope i can contribute by doing beta tests on games, report any issues and so much more. once i complete certain quests, participate more, be... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...
in XboX InsidersHeyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2.... -
Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments] -
Arkheron’s Closed Beta Returns for a Limited Time
in XboX InsidersArkheron’s Closed Beta Returns for a Limited Time: [IMG] Missed a few Pages? Still chasing Prestige rewards? Good news: the Arkheron Closed Beta Encore is live this weekend, July 30 – August 2! Return to the Tower, pick up where you left off,... -
Slow Loading Times Upon Profile Interaction(s)
in XboX InsidersSlow Loading Times Upon Profile Interaction(s): Hello Xbox staff, I’ve noticed that while in the beta ring, there has been several occasions where I have opened players profiles through the friends menu has had significantly longer buffer/load... -
Community Growth, Game Streaming Support, Refinement of Rules, and a New Feature
in XboX InsidersCommunity Growth, Game Streaming Support, Refinement of Rules, and a New Feature: Hey Xbox Insiders! We wanted to drop an update about subreddit operations as we prepare to close out the year. But, before we do that, we should pause and recognize the value that this community... -
Beyond Recognition Gaming is looking for DEDICATED members for continued success and growth.
in XBoX Games and AppsBeyond Recognition Gaming is looking for DEDICATED members for continued success and growth.: Beyond Recognition Gaming is looking for dedicated members on 360 and XB1! We are a clan of 22 currently, looking to go even higher. We have FB, Twitter and are sponsored by Cinch Gaming! We also...