Groups aren't working

Discus and support Groups aren't working in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Ok so when I try to join a group it says there are like 80, but when I go into it, it shows nothing and says need more players? And I checked... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Shawna_H, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Shawna_H
    Shawna_H Guest

Groups aren't working

Ok so when I try to join a group it says there are like 80, but when I go into it, it shows nothing and says need more players? And I checked everything regarding communication and groups and its all on allow, and I have xbox ultimate, what do I do?

:)

Shawna_H, Nov 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Groups aren't working

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Shawna_h

I'm starting to see reports of gamers for their friends list - missing friends or similar problems with friends and groups

In my case, I'm experiencing missing friends. Right now I only have "7 friends" but I remember to have more.
    Probably this is a current or temporary outage.

Please try waiting couple minutes or an hour, if the issue persist please report this problem via the Status page:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. Burnin TODI Win User

Achievements for netflix

They are part of a seperate group of achievements, they aren't lumped into (numerically) the gaming achievements....
  4. ngocphi Win User

Appeal. I asked an Innocent question!

Offering trade or rewards aren't allowed on lfg

Lfg is just looking for group
  5. Geth Win User

New Gamertag "Not Allowed"

It may be seen vulgar or indirectly vulgar to a specific group that we aren't aware but Xbox is.
  6. B Geezle513 Win User

Games aren't working

Did they give a timeframe when it will be back up
Thema:

Groups aren't working

1. Groups aren't working - Similar Threads - Groups aren't working

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  5. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  6. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  7. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  8. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  9. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  10. Looking for group posts aren't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group posts aren't working: I keep on trying to make looking for group posts but the same error message pops up. I restarted my console, tried doing it through the app and nothing has worked...