Group posts aren’t working, games are taking multiple tries to open

Discus and support Group posts aren’t working, games are taking multiple tries to open in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In group posts, you can’t just confirm people anymore you have to personally invite them or accept through the Xbox app. You also have to restart games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Taylor Hotdog, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Group posts aren’t working, games are taking multiple tries to open

In group posts, you can’t just confirm people anymore you have to personally invite them or accept through the Xbox app. You also have to restart games multiple times before being able to actually play. It’s becoming difficult to play.

:)

Taylor Hotdog, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Taylor, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. fl1xcl1px Win User

does anyone know how to fix all 3 of the xbox usb ports not working on my xbox series ? I’ve tried everything the internet says and nothing works i need help.

hey, this isn’t working ny USB port still aren’t giving power to the things I have plugged in and I’ve tried doing that multiple times. I’m not sure what to do. Is there anything else that may be able to help me
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Group posts not working

Can you provide us the error code you get when you try to send a message? Were you ever able to make a post or respond to group chats?

This page recommends you check your Enforcement reputation, which might be a cause, and has links to other troubleshooting pages, as
    well, that might help.
  5. WPAK Win User

Group posts not working

Hi there,

have you tried different devices or apps, like Xbox Companion app on the PC (or the beta version on the PC) also be sure to try it on mobile or on the Xbox One console (if available for you).

Please give some more information on what devices you have tried it and what app(s) this way it will be easier to determine the next steps and if it's app or possibly account related or not.
  6. PYRO PERV Win User

We found a way to get a large group into the same game. Open up the server search size and look for a normal server. Then select a empty server and invite the rest of the group. It did take a couple of tries but we eventually got it sorted.
Thema:

1. Group posts aren’t working, games are taking multiple tries to open - Similar Threads - Group posts aren’t

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  4. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  5. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  6. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  7. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  8. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  9. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  10. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda