Group post

Discus and support Group post in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I think im banned from making them now im sad because I never did anything ive tried everything checking the xbox support all of the settings reseting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jasey cutey, Mar 1, 2023.

1. jasey cutey
    jasey cutey Guest

Group post

I think im banned from making them now im sad because I never did anything ive tried everything checking the xbox support all of the settings reseting my xbox deleting my account ( Its only the cutey jasey account to ) nothing is working Im freaking out right now please help me or unban me I dont know what I did!!!!! I just wanna connect to friends man. Group post :(Group post :(Group post :(

:)

jasey cutey, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Group Posts/ Intrest in group posts

Hi there Will! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Let's try the following!

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Group post

It is an issue for everybody at the moment.
  4. Thestonedpanda2 Win User

Group post

Im having the same problem if you solve it let me know please
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Group post

Could you tell us what happens when you try to load the group post, does it load infinitely, do you get an error code, does it act like you dont' have any group chats.

What device are you, and are you using a beta app where applicable, or a member of the insider program?
  6. B H SNIP3R Win User

group posts

Thema:

Group post

1. Group post - Similar Threads - Group post

2. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  5. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  6. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  7. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  8. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  9. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda
  10. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...