Groundwar and invasion access

Discus and support Groundwar and invasion access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the update can't enter invasion or groundwar lobbies. Press "A" to begin....nothing happens be5f9d80-fef9-434d-a67b-0396160ecf05 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FILTHYSILVERBACK, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Groundwar and invasion access

After the update can't enter invasion or groundwar lobbies. Press "A" to begin....nothing happens

:)

FILTHYSILVERBACK, Nov 27, 2022
  2. FILTHYSILVERBACK Win User

Xbox one. I tried moving things around in settings, although I don't remember what I changed. This happened after the update that came out a few days ago. Before that I had access no problem. Thanks for your reply. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this FILTHYSILVERBACK

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?

If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?

If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:

Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. FILTHYSILVERBACK Win User

So before I press "A" to launch modern warfare 2, I noyice my Microsoft account name DEEPSEA44 is displayed, but as soon as game is launched, my Activision account name shows up on the screen. Could this be the issue? If so, how would I rectify it?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, could be an issue with the new update as you said and not your Xbox.

But we can try some troubleshooting steps before concluding that:

A. Power cycle the Xbox:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.

Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, enable all the remote play features and try again

B. Double check if your controller firmware is up to date, if yes. Try connecting the controller using a USB cable and try in that way

C. Reinstall the game

D. Do a factory reset for your console but keeping games and apps

Go to Settings > System > Console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps

**Make sure to know the email and password for all your accounts

***Delete the game before that and once the factory reset ends, reinstall the game
  6. KenGushi BUBRUB Win User

No More Hardcore CTF WTF

They should have just added the new game modes, still taken away second chance & added HC groundwar, HC groundwar would be awesome
Thema:

1. Groundwar and invasion access - Similar Threads - Groundwar invasion access

2. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  3. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  4. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  5. XboX as an Access Point?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboX as an Access Point?: Hi, I just found out that my Xbox is issuing an unsecured Hidden Network which is congesting my wireless network. The Xbox is not even connected to wifi but connected thru ethernet. The mac...
  6. Regaining access to an old Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Regaining access to an old Xbox account: So, I’ve got a current Xbox account but I had one many years ago before I switched to PlayStation, I’ve found the account so can confirm it still exists, but the email was a tied to zune, so I...
  7. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  8. Overwatch Invasion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Invasion: I connected my XBox ultimate game pass to my Battle.net Account but when i try to redeem my overwatch 2 Invasion code to my battle.net Account it didnt work. It says " It will apply for *** Die...
  9. I bought the overwatch invasion bundle for $60 and I’m not getting the content I payed for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the overwatch invasion bundle for $60 and I’m not getting the content I payed for...: Does anyone know how to get around this? I’ve tried everything and being on Xbox one there’s only so much you can do. I restarted my game client, restarted my Xbox, I even bought it twice on a...
  10. Mw2 invasion keeps crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 invasion keeps crashing.: Hi can anyone help? I’m trying to play invasion on mw2 and near the end of every game it freezes and sends me back to Home Screen. Not had any problems before with it Thanks...