Grounded won't launch (File System Error -2015294512

Discus and support Grounded won't launch (File System Error -2015294512 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It won't launch from Xbox app, won't launch from Microsoft Store, won't launch from desktop (Even when run by administrator) I've attempted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan_Volo, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Ethan_Volo
    Ethan_Volo Guest

It won't launch from Xbox app, won't launch from Microsoft Store, won't launch from desktop (Even when run by administrator)

I've attempted uninstalling and reinstalling both the game and the xbox app and the microsoft store, I've turned on offline permissions in xbox app, I've cleared the cache, I've attempted everything included in an 18 minute video talking about 10 different ways to make Grounded work from the xbox app.

I've attempted many solutions listed with similar questions as mine, though some happen with different games. I'm currently using the Ultimate Game Pass to access this game. Other games are able to run through the app, I've only been having an issue with Grounded.
    Grounded won't launch (File System Error -2015294512 [​IMG]

:)

Ethan_Volo, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Thank you. In that case it may be that you would need to try a clean or repair install on your PC
  3. Ethan_Volo Win User

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, but unfortunately the solution you listed and all of the solutions listed on the website didn't work. I followed every step exactly how it should have, and even checked to ensure that I do indeed have Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Ethan_Volo, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your game.

I've been doing some research on the error code you received and have found a possible workaround.

Please try quitting the Xbox Game Pass app, then using the Xbox Console Companion app to sign out of your Live account. Then launch the game as administrator from the start menu. If that doesn’t work, launch it from the Game Pass app (without signing back in). This will launch the game and then you will be able to sign in from within the game. It should work as normal from then on.

However, I have found a link that provides some extensive troubleshooting steps you can try to prevent this from happening again. You can see them here https://appuals.com/file-system-error-201529451...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Hydramoon Win User

How do I fix error code 0x80070005 and error code 0x803F8001

im getting an error when i tryt to boot up my game called "File system error (-2015294512)
  6. Rishabh0067 Win User

How do I fix error code 0x80070005 and error code 0x803F8001

The error message "File system error (-2015294512)" usually indicates an issue with the file system on your device. It might be related to corruption or hardware problems. Try restarting your device and running a file system check or disk repair utility to diagnose and fix the problem.
Thema:

1. Grounded won't launch (File System Error -2015294512 - Similar Threads - Grounded won't launch

2. Grounded crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded crashing: My game is crashing ALL times i try to Join a world, singleplayer or multiplayer, the game start loading and Just crash. ae906208-5e12-4ae0-84b3-8ed0c6972b4c
  3. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox: Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read...
  4. Connection error in grounded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection error in grounded?: Hey guys, I have an question about the game „Grounded“ I’m having issues to join or create a game. It says no connection or if I want to join a friends game it says „there is no game that...
  5. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer: Grounded does not let me log into multiplayer functions because its saying I'm not logged into Xbox. I bought through steam. There's no beta in steam to log into and I've already tried the trick...
  7. My xbox series s won't connect to my home network() also if i play it on the ground floor...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s won't connect to my home network() also if i play it on the ground floor...: hello i bought my xbox on christmas and the home wifi of 5ghz doesnt work and 2.4 either but my mobile data works pls help me 55c8a611-54da-4117-8fc8-e2bf7d6cbbf8
  8. Ground won't install on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ground won't install on Windows 10: I am getting this install error for grounded, the error code is 0x80070424 cba22a68-3170-44ee-b28f-14eeb51f40e7
  9. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes won't start: i recently reinstalled the game which I got when it was free with games for gold because I played the phantom pain and decided I wanted to replay this, however when I try to start the game it says...
  10. I recently dropped my Xbox 360 on the ground by accident, it now won't read my disc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently dropped my Xbox 360 on the ground by accident, it now won't read my disc.: When I was playing Watch dogs 1 I managed to bump into my upright standing xbox with my feet, then it fell on the floor. When I set it up again, it couldn't read my disc properly. The disc also...