Grounded Public Test 1.1 is available today!

Discus and support Grounded Public Test 1.1 is available today! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A new Grounded Public Test is available today for update 1.1! If you own Grounded or have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you can try out the new update on PC... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XB1R_Iris, Nov 30, 2022.

1. /u/XB1R_Iris
    /u/XB1R_Iris Guest

A new Grounded Public Test is available today for update 1.1! If you own Grounded or have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you can try out the new update on PC or console through the Xbox Insider Hub. Check out all the exciting update details in the post here!

submitted by /u/XB1R_Iris
    [link] [comments]

/u/XB1R_Iris, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Why is my ping so high?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello SureEdwin9Tjean, the high ping in the console test actually happens because it tests on the Xbox servers, while when you test on the PC your browser is testing your connection between your home and your ISP, so it will always be higher fast.

However when it comes to downloads on Xbox, the download is done from the developers' servers so the transfer rate may vary from game to game.

What can help to improve is connecting your console by network cable, if it is on wi-fi and changing your DNS to a public DNS like Google or Cloudflare.

Cloudflare

Primary - 1.1. 1.1 and

Secondary - 1.0. 0.1

Google

Primary - 8.8. 8.8

Secondary - 8.8.4.4

As for the remote play, it only uses the internal network, try to check if you have your devices connected to the 5.0Ghz frequency instead of the 2.4.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Latency on xbox series s is a lot more than on the laptop

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Muhammad, the high ping in the console test actually happens because it tests on the Xbox servers, while when you test on the PC your browser is testing your connection between your home and your ISP, so it will always be higher fast.

However when it comes to downloads on Xbox, the download is done from the developers' servers so the transfer rate may vary from game to game.

What can help to improve is connecting your console by network cable, if it is on wi-fi and changing your DNS to a public DNS like Google or Cloudflare.

Cloudflare

Primary - 1.1. 1.1 and

Secondary - 1.0. 0.1

Google

Primary - 8.8. 8.8

Secondary - 8.8.4.4

In your case, to try to reduce the lag a little, the ideal would be to connect by cable.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

Hello Christopher Davis2,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are interested in playing Grounded in multiplayer mode where you preferred to play in the game's beta version.

Since you mention you purchased the game through Steam, we would like to provide you this support article shared by the game support: Grounded | Joining Public Test Builds (obsidian.net).

If the Betas tab is not available to the game, you might need to reach out to the Steam support for assistance. Link: Steam Support (steampowered.com)

Should you have any issues about the Beta release of the game, please use the support use this link: Public Test Bugs & Support - Obsidian Forum Community.

We hope that helps!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Muhammad Luqman Qure Win User

Latency on xbox series s is a lot more than on the laptop

My name is Georges C. welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Muhammad, the high ping in the console test actually happens because it tests on the Xbox servers, while when you test on the PC your browser is testing your connection between your home and your ISP, so it will always be higher fast.

Cloudflare

Primary - 1.1. 1.1 and
    Secondary - 1.0. 0.1

Google

Primary - 8.8. 8.8
    Secondary - 8.8.4.4

In your case, to try to reduce the lag a little, the ideal would be to connect by cable.
    Thanks for the detailed reply, Georges.

I had connected my Xbox to an ethernet cable, but the latency remained the same.

Lastly, how do I change the DNS to public on xbox?

It automatically shifts to double nat and moderate network but shifts to open NAT after I change the ports manually on my series s.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is Xdefiant game available for Xbox one x?

The game is currently in closed testing and not available to the general public at this time
Thema:

1. Grounded Public Test 1.1 is available today! - Similar Threads - Grounded Public Test

2. Grounded crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded crashing: My game is crashing ALL times i try to Join a world, singleplayer or multiplayer, the game start loading and Just crash. ae906208-5e12-4ae0-84b3-8ed0c6972b4c
  3. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox: Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read...
  4. Connection error in grounded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection error in grounded?: Hey guys, I have an question about the game „Grounded“ I’m having issues to join or create a game. It says no connection or if I want to join a friends game it says „there is no game that...
  5. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer: Grounded does not let me log into multiplayer functions because its saying I'm not logged into Xbox. I bought through steam. There's no beta in steam to log into and I've already tried the trick...
  7. Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.: I tried to install Grounded on PC and got error 0x80070490, tried both Xbox App and MS Store. Reseting and repairing the apps didn't work, also tried clearing cache and it dodn't work. Reinstalled...
  8. Fix Grounded Network Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Grounded Network Error: I own grounded on PC and have owned it for a while now but I just experienced an issue where every time I try and go to multiplayer a pop up appears saying "Connected Xbox Network Account...
  9. Will People Play Ground be on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will People Play Ground be on Xbox One: I feel like People Play Ground should be on xbox because I know you can pair controllers to pc but my father is usually on the pc and I cant play it but I have a Xbox One X so if its on there I...
  10. Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb: The game downloads normally until it gets to 100% then it will say "Something Unexpected happened" [img] Trying to press play on the Microsoft store does nothing. When I cancel the download...