Grounded on pc game pass wont launch

Discus and support Grounded on pc game pass wont launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; came here as a last resort because nothing works, all my drivers are up to date, its running as administrator, it only works right after a system... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nickoli Tanner, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Grounded on pc game pass wont launch

came here as a last resort because nothing works, all my drivers are up to date, its running as administrator, it only works right after a system update be it windows or nvidia, then the game wont launch the next time i go on my pc. i have tried every possible solution that i could find and none of them have fixed it

:)

Nickoli Tanner, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Luis Fernando0304 Win User

Hello!
    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Nickoli, What exactly happens when I try to open the game? Any message?

Carry out these processes below and answer me along with the answer to the above question, please

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type
    And connectivity

Type CMD in the search bar;
    Right-click on the Command Prompt option;
    Click on Run as Administrator option;
    Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :
    ipconfig /release <Enter>
    ipconfig /renew <Enter>
    ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>
    ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>
    nbtstat -rr <Enter>
    netsh int ip reset all <Enter>
    netsh winsock reset <Enter>

1.On the desktop, simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open Run;
    2. In run, type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;
    3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if prompted) and click OK;
    4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes of the presented files and click Clean System Files.
    5. After cleaning, check the unchecked checkboxes again and click OK>Delete Files.

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.
    Select the application you want to fix.
    Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.
    Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
    Found this post the same as the person above, i bought game pass today to play Grounded w my friends who can play it on gamepass, sadly thats not my case.

The game "launch" normally, it opens and says "launching game" then after 10~ seconds it suddenly closes, no message error, no backgroud process, nothing, i tried almost everything (havent reinstalled the game yet) , even those steps listed above and i still cant find solution, the Xbox preview says it "should play great on this PC" also installed another games and they can be played normally, using the gamepass interface, so the problem is with Grounded.

I have updated everything, windows, drivers, xbox, repaired the game, updated drivers, Visual studio, so i dont know what else to do.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Nickoli, What exactly happens when I try to open the game? Any message?

Carry out these processes below and answer me along with the answer to the above question, please

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on Run as Administrator option;

Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

1.On the desktop, simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open Run;

2. In run, type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if prompted) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes of the presented files and click Clean System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the unchecked checkboxes again and click OK>Delete Files.

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix.

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Luvchunx Win User

RAGE 2 Not Launching - starting up only on background

I am also having the same issue, Rage 2 wont launch with Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC.
  5. AllAlexi Win User

Grounded Beta

Hi,

The Grounded Beta was running June 16th through June 22nd, so has now ended.

On July 28th Grounded will be available through Xbox Game Preview with Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Microsoft Store, and Steam Early Access.

Hope that helps!

Source:
    Obsidian Entertainment
  6. RVN World News Win User

how non backwards compatible might hurt xbox

the backwards compatibility is a big game breaker for alot of people. they wont sell as much as they think. not to mention the launch games for xbox 360 dont sound all that hot. If E3 games arent ground breaking they will not be getting my money either.
Thema:

1. Grounded on pc game pass wont launch - Similar Threads - Grounded game pass

2. Grounded crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded crashing: My game is crashing ALL times i try to Join a world, singleplayer or multiplayer, the game start loading and Just crash. ae906208-5e12-4ae0-84b3-8ed0c6972b4c
  3. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox: Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read...
  4. Connection error in grounded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection error in grounded?: Hey guys, I have an question about the game „Grounded“ I’m having issues to join or create a game. It says no connection or if I want to join a friends game it says „there is no game that...
  5. Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb: The game downloads normally until it gets to 100% then it will say "Something Unexpected happened" [img] Trying to press play on the Microsoft store does nothing. When I cancel the download...
  6. Grounded not opening after saying "Launching Game" Gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded not opening after saying "Launching Game" Gamepass PC: Had Gamepass for a while now and have played multiple other games decided to download Grounded to play with friends but whenever I try to open it, it says "launching game" for around 5-10 seconds...
  7. I am unable to login to Xbox live on the game Grounded through Steam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to login to Xbox live on the game Grounded through Steam.: Ever since the big update that came out for Grounded on Steam on April 25th, I am unable to login to my Xbox live account through Grounded's main menu. It gives me the option to login to my xbox...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Game doesn't load Ground War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Game doesn't load Ground War: Is anyone else experiencing this? When you try to run Ground War, it loads for a long time and then gives the message "transmission error". I've tried every potential solution I could find. I...
  9. (BLACKOUT) Why is "GROUND WAR" NOT IN MY GAME MODE PLAYLIST?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (BLACKOUT) Why is "GROUND WAR" NOT IN MY GAME MODE PLAYLIST?: I live in North America. It says that "Ground War" is live, or is that in next playlist? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! 9e9c1a34-1fce-44e9-a49b-9e547edbed3a
  10. Game Not Updating (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Not Updating (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes): What's up? Well here's the story, a while back I decided to free up some space on my Xbox 360, but by accident I uninstalled Ground Zeroes, and so now I decided to reinstall it. Shortly after...