Grounded multiplayer xbox live does not show friends or steam group friends list

Discus and support Grounded multiplayer xbox live does not show friends or steam group friends list in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friend and I play on pc in the same room both have steam we play grounded I have been trying to share my world with them but when xbox live brings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A Patriots Patriots, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Grounded multiplayer xbox live does not show friends or steam group friends list

my friend and I play on pc in the same room both have steam we play grounded I have been trying to share my world with them but when xbox live brings up list both sides are blank even when the other player is in game .. can anyone help

* Moved from Community Center

:)

A Patriots Patriots, Dec 5, 2022
  2. MisterFizzle Win User

Magic 2014

Hey there PEREZ,

Sorry to hear you're having issues playing with your friend.

A few questions to help us better understand:

• Can you play Magic 2014 multiplayer with other people?
    • Are you able to play other multiplayer games with your friend?
    • Does your friend have a Xbox Live Gold account?

Please let us know and we'll go from there.
  3. Goth Vampirella Win User

Friends List Groups?

I may or may not be correct on this... since I'm sober at the moment... but I'm thinking if you go into the game hub for a game... it shows you which of your friends play it. Or... I'm kwazy (with a k) and no not what
    I'm saying.
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Friends List Groups?

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily."

- John "Bluto" Blutarsky
  5. Sam Lappin Win User

Do Steam Games Show Up in Achievements?

So just to clarify my Steam games do or do not show up in my Xbox achievements list to friends? Or is it just me when I am on the website?
  6. GamerGoddess28 Win User

Steam Friends on xbox?

I've tried adding my Xbox friends thru the Steam friends list and it won't let me.
Thema:

Grounded multiplayer xbox live does not show friends or steam group friends list

1. Grounded multiplayer xbox live does not show friends or steam group friends list - Similar Threads - Grounded multiplayer live

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Grounded crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded crashing: My game is crashing ALL times i try to Join a world, singleplayer or multiplayer, the game start loading and Just crash. ae906208-5e12-4ae0-84b3-8ed0c6972b4c
  4. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox: Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read...
  5. Connection error in grounded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection error in grounded?: Hey guys, I have an question about the game „Grounded“ I’m having issues to join or create a game. It says no connection or if I want to join a friends game it says „there is no game that...
  6. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer: Grounded does not let me log into multiplayer functions because its saying I'm not logged into Xbox. I bought through steam. There's no beta in steam to log into and I've already tried the trick...
  8. Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.: I tried to install Grounded on PC and got error 0x80070490, tried both Xbox App and MS Store. Reseting and repairing the apps didn't work, also tried clearing cache and it dodn't work. Reinstalled...
  9. Fix Grounded Network Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Grounded Network Error: I own grounded on PC and have owned it for a while now but I just experienced an issue where every time I try and go to multiplayer a pop up appears saying "Connected Xbox Network Account...
  10. cant sign into grounded multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant sign into grounded multiplayer: I am trying to play grounded. When I start the game it asks for my xbox live acct info. "lets get you signed in" I enter the code they email me, and it sends me to the page with single and multi...