grounded is remaining on the sign in screen no matter what i do please help.

Discus and support grounded is remaining on the sign in screen no matter what i do please help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am trying to play grounded on the xbox app on pc through game pass, and when ever i launch the game it just sits on the sign in screen forever and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Benjamin Gould1, Jan 20, 2023.

1. grounded is remaining on the sign in screen no matter what i do please help.

i am trying to play grounded on the xbox app on pc through game pass, and when ever i launch the game it just sits on the sign in screen forever and never moves on. ive tried to fix it by restarting my computer reinstalling and so on but nothing.

i have a 2060 super so thats not the problem, and iv messed with my files and troubleshot but still nothing.

:)

Benjamin Gould1, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Oh, okay. Thanks for the additional information. The issue also happens now to Monster Hunter Rise. For us to further isolate the issue, please try to sign in on the Xbox app using a different profile. Let's see if it launch your game correctly.

On the other hand, try to temporarily disable your 3rd party anti-virus app or if you only got Windows Defender, turn off its realtime protection: Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security and then Virus & threat protection > Manage settings.
    Switch the Real-time protection setting to Off and choose Yes to verify.
  3. Benjamin Gould1 Win User

I don't know how to switch accounts and keep my subscription perks, but i tried to disable my ad blockers and they are still only going to the sign in screen.

im about to try MHR (Monster Hunter)
  4. Benjamin Gould1 Win User

I have tried that 3 or 4 times and sadly nothing.

its know doing the same sign in thing with Monster hunter rise, but my other games still work so IDK.

Sea of Thieves works just fine and so does 7 Days
  5. Rostom L Win User

You may simply sign out from the Xbox app and sign in your other profile. Once signed, check the steps below to make sure you are using your main account in the Store to detect your subscription.

Select your gamerpic, then select Settings.
    Under Account, select Change my Microsoft Store account.
    Follow the on-screen instructions and sign in to the Store with the Microsoft account that has your subscription.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi Benjamin! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Have you already tried to verify and repair the game file? You may refer to the steps below. Also, to confirm, is this happening to one game? How about your other game pass games?

Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    In My Library, select the game title.
    Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    Select Files and then Verify and repair.
Thema:

1. grounded is remaining on the sign in screen no matter what i do please help. - Similar Threads - grounded remaining sign

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Grounded crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded crashing: My game is crashing ALL times i try to Join a world, singleplayer or multiplayer, the game start loading and Just crash. ae906208-5e12-4ae0-84b3-8ed0c6972b4c
  4. Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Local Multiplayer between PC and Xbox: Hello! I was wondering if it's possible for me to play local co-op with my sister, where I play on my pc and she plays on xbox with a different account. Does it require gold to do so? I've read...
  5. Connection error in grounded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection error in grounded?: Hey guys, I have an question about the game „Grounded“ I’m having issues to join or create a game. It says no connection or if I want to join a friends game it says „there is no game that...
  6. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into Grounded multiplayer: Grounded does not let me log into multiplayer functions because its saying I'm not logged into Xbox. I bought through steam. There's no beta in steam to log into and I've already tried the trick...
  8. Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded error 0x80070490 on install.: I tried to install Grounded on PC and got error 0x80070490, tried both Xbox App and MS Store. Reseting and repairing the apps didn't work, also tried clearing cache and it dodn't work. Reinstalled...
  9. Fix Grounded Network Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Grounded Network Error: I own grounded on PC and have owned it for a while now but I just experienced an issue where every time I try and go to multiplayer a pop up appears saying "Connected Xbox Network Account...
  10. Will People Play Ground be on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will People Play Ground be on Xbox One: I feel like People Play Ground should be on xbox because I know you can pair controllers to pc but my father is usually on the pc and I cant play it but I have a Xbox One X so if its on there I...