Groove musique and Forza

Discus and support Groove musique and Forza in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do you go to replace groove music by spotify? So that we can keep listening to our music after the closure of Groove music.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gogobabylone, Jan 14, 2018.

  1. Gogobabylone
    Gogobabylone Guest

    Groove musique and Forza


    Do you go to replace groove music by spotify? So that we can keep listening to our music after the closure of Groove music.

    :)
     
    Gogobabylone, Jan 14, 2018
    #1
  2. murph17
    murph17 Guest
    Does Kinect Not Work With The New Groove App?

    "Cortana next song" works with Groove app. Did it last night while playing Forza Horizon 2.
     
    murph17, Jan 14, 2018
    #2
  3. MrConrad69
    MrConrad69 Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working

    I unlocked all stations and i have all festvals. I don't have Groove playlist option amd i don't have Groove Music on my radio stations list in forza
     
    MrConrad69, Jan 14, 2018
    #3
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

    Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

    Forza radios are great, the groove will be missed.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

    Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working

    Hi Anas,

    From what I found, the playlist unlocks in game after signing a deal with one of the games radio stations. Once it's unlocked you will have to create a playlist on the groove music app or if you already have one you can select the groove music playlist from
    the game menu found under the audio settings.

    Here is an article that will help:
    https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-groove-music-forza-horizon-3
  6. murph17 Win User

    Does Kinect Not Work With The New Groove App?

    "Cortana next song" works with Groove app. Did it last night while playing Forza Horizon 2.
  7. BlackBoss 28 Win User

    Pourquoi Spotify a un problème de son

    Quand j'écoute la musique il y a un son aïgu qui se rajoute presque 1 seconde après
  8. MrConrad69 Win User

    Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working

    While there are eight built-in radio stations to choose from, Groove Music will remain locked during the early hours of the career mode. This integration is automatically unlocked after signing deals with any six radio stations of your choosing.
    I unlocked all stations and i have all festvals. I don't have Groove playlist option amd i don't have Groove Music on my radio stations list in forza
Thema:

Groove musique and Forza

Loading...
  1. Groove musique and Forza - Similar Threads - Groove musique Forza

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. Get Ready to Groove: The Rhythm Towers Demo Joins the Xbox Insider Program!

    in XboX Insiders
    Get Ready to Groove: The Rhythm Towers Demo Joins the Xbox Insider Program!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]