Groove - I still have not receive my token for 3 months

Discus and support Groove - I still have not receive my token for 3 months in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I joined the in Apr 23 and I have been in touch with your support team and they transferred me here. I still have not received my token via email ***... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by henrospanish, May 10, 2017.

  1. henrospanish
    henrospanish Guest

    Groove - I still have not receive my token for 3 months


    I joined the in Apr 23 and I have been in touch with your support team and they transferred me here.

    I still have not received my token via email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    I received confirmation and I have been using the app since I joined.

    can you advise

    Thanks

    henry

    :)
     
    henrospanish, May 10, 2017
    #1
  2. I have not yet received my Groove Music 3 month free token

    I signed up for the 1 month free Groove Music trial + 3 months free token and have yet to receive my token. Help?
     
    oO MistaGrim 0o, May 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Joshua_Park
    Joshua_Park Guest
    Groove Labor Day sale - Have not received code

    I was supposed to get 2 x 3 month Groove pass tokens since I purchased a month of Groove during the Labor Day sale, and the month I paid for is just about up and I have yet to receive the tokens as advertised.
     
    Joshua_Park, May 10, 2017
    #3
  4. Groove - I still have not receive my token for 3 months

    Hey there Henry,

    How did you sign up for this promotion? Was it on an Xbox One console or on the website? Depending on that, the way you'd receive a code can vary. If it was on the website, you'd receive a code via email and on the console it would be through the Xbox Live
    message center.

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, May 11, 2017
    #4
  5. henrospanish
    henrospanish Guest
     
    henrospanish, May 13, 2017
    #5
  6. Thanks for the details, when did you sign up exactly? The codes is delivered by email within 30 days, but if you're not seeing it after that timeframe, we'd be able to take a closer look. We don't have the ability to resend emails, but you'll want to ensure
    your account information is accurate and up to date on
    account.live.com


    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, May 15, 2017
    #6
  7. henrospanish
    henrospanish Guest
    Hello - Why am I being Ignored?
     
    henrospanish, May 17, 2017
    #7
  8. Groove - I still have not receive my token for 3 months

    Hey there, did you see my reply here on the forums? Just in case I'll retype it.

    When did you sign up exactly for the promotion? The codes are delivered by email within 30 days, but if you're not seeing it after that time frame, we'd be able to take a closer look. We don't have the ability to resend emails, but you'll want to ensure
    your account information is accurate and up to date on account.live.com

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, May 17, 2017
    #8
  9. henrospanish
    henrospanish Guest
    I signed up on the 23 April 2017 via PC and it expires on the 23rd may 2017. This information is all on my account under Services & Subscriptions.

    I have checked my email inbox and spam box and i did not receive any token.
     
    henrospanish, May 18, 2017
    #9
  10. henrospanish
    henrospanish Guest
    I signed up on the 23 April 2017 via pc and it expires on the 23rd May 2017. This information is on my account under Services & Subscriptions.

    I have checked my email inbox and spam and i have not received any token email.
     
    henrospanish, May 18, 2017
    #10
  11. Thanks for the information, since this was done on the website and not on the console. The code will be sent via email and since it's still within the 30 days it could still arrive before then. So the best thing to do is wait until the 23rd. If you're not
    seeing the token in your email by that time, please respond back on this thread so we can take a closer look. Groove - I still have not receive my token for 3 months :)

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, May 18, 2017
    #11
  12. henrospanish
    henrospanish Guest
    Hi Mister

    Just to let you know that my 30 day trail has now ended and I still have not received any token?

    Henry
     
    henrospanish, May 23, 2017
    #12
  13. Groove - I still have not receive my token for 3 months

    Hey there!

    We've sent your eligible codes to your Xbox Live Message center. Be sure to take a look

    Xbox Live Messages
    . If you're having any issue redeeming codes you can also try

    Prepaid Code Troubleshooting
    .

    Cheers!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, Nov 3, 2018
    #13
  14. Mister Mascot Win User

    Groove - I still have not receive my token for 3 months

    Hi Mister

    Just to let you know that my 30 day trail has now ended and I still have not received any token?

    Henry
    Hey there!

    We've sent your eligible codes to your Xbox Live Message center. Be sure to take a look

    Xbox Live Messages
    . If you're having any issue redeeming codes you can also try

    Prepaid Code Troubleshooting
    .

    Cheers!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  15. henrospanish Win User

    Groove - I still have not receive my token for 3 months

    Hello - Why am I being Ignored?

    Hey there, did you see my reply here on the forums? Just in case I'll retype it.

    When did you sign up exactly for the promotion? The codes are delivered by email within 30 days, but if you're not seeing it after that time frame, we'd be able to take a closer look. We don't have the ability to resend emails, but you'll want to ensure
    your account information is accurate and up to date on account.live.com

    _______________________________________________________

    Mister Mascot

    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
    I signed up on the 23 April 2017 via PC and it expires on the 23rd may 2017. This information is all on my account under Services & Subscriptions.

    I have checked my email inbox and spam box and i did not receive any token.
  16. Mister Mascot Win User

    Groove - I still have not receive my token for 3 months

    Hey there Henry,

    How did you sign up for this promotion? Was it on an Xbox One console or on the website? Depending on that, the way you'd receive a code can vary. If it was on the website, you'd receive a code via email and on the console it would be through the Xbox Live
    message center.

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  17. Mister Mascot Win User

    Groove - I still have not receive my token for 3 months

    I signed up on the 23 April 2017 via pc and it expires on the 23rd May 2017. This information is on my account under Services & Subscriptions.

    I have checked my email inbox and spam and i have not received any token email.
    Thanks for the information, since this was done on the website and not on the console. The code will be sent via email and since it's still within the 30 days it could still arrive before then. So the best thing to do is wait until the 23rd. If you're not
    seeing the token in your email by that time, please respond back on this thread so we can take a closer look. :)

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  18. Mister Mascot Win User

    Groove - I still have not receive my token for 3 months

    Hello - Why am I being Ignored?
    Hey there, did you see my reply here on the forums? Just in case I'll retype it.

    When did you sign up exactly for the promotion? The codes are delivered by email within 30 days, but if you're not seeing it after that time frame, we'd be able to take a closer look. We don't have the ability to resend emails, but you'll want to ensure
    your account information is accurate and up to date on account.live.com

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

Groove - I still have not receive my token for 3 months

Loading...
  1. Groove - I still have not receive my token for 3 months - Similar Threads - Groove still receive

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  9. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  10. Get Ready to Groove: The Rhythm Towers Demo Joins the Xbox Insider Program!

    in XboX Insiders
    Get Ready to Groove: The Rhythm Towers Demo Joins the Xbox Insider Program!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]