Groove app error

Discus and support Groove app error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with my payment option when trying to purchase music in the groove app. 5b56d2f2-7eb8-4d51-8a48-ec7539541bc5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlertTone1245, Jul 8, 2017.

  1. Groove app error


    I'm having an issue with my payment option when trying to purchase music in the groove app.

    :)
     
    AlertTone1245, Jul 8, 2017
    #1
  2. problem occurred while playing mp3

    I m unable to play mp3 files using groove app. some error code appears. please help.
     
    UnfairAsh82513, Jul 8, 2017
    #2
  3. Music store

    Are you using the old Music app or the new Groove app. Microsoft changed from Xbox Music to Groove recently.
     
    BigWiIIieStyIe, Jul 8, 2017
    #3
  4. BigWiIIieStyIe Win User

    Music store

    Are you using the old Music app or the new Groove app. Microsoft changed from Xbox Music to Groove recently.
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

    Groove music changed to Japanese

  6. BeastBadshah Win User

    Groove music

    Use the Groove app

    Add music to a Groove playlist on your Xbox One
    Find out how to add songs and albums to Groove playlists on your Xbox One console.

    Add a song to your music collection on Xbox One
    Learn how to add songs and albums to your music collection on your Xbox One console.

    Troubleshoot problems with the Groove app

    Troubleshoot using the Groove app on Xbox One
    Resolve common problems using the Groove app on Xbox One.

    OneDrive Music FAQ and troubleshooting information
    Get more information about how to use OneDrive to store and play music.

    How to configure audio settings on your Xbox One console
    Follow these steps to configure the audio settings on your Xbox One.
  7. addictgaming360 Win User

    Background music for xbox one 2019 does not work

    I have done all those before anyone comment anything.

    When you click a app, you get prompt for a update of that app. Before the update I had no problem including groove.

    So with groove music. When I uninstall the app. Installed the groove music the background music ( clicking the app from the guide button worked) closed out the app, clicked the groove music app you get a (what's new in groove) then when you click the app
    from the guide button which just stops working.

    When I mention the background music does not work. <-- it means I go to iheartradio select music go to a game and the music stops.

    I won't do a factory reset. As I know it won't work. So does anyone have that issue? As have you even tried.
  8. denis97g Win User

    Groove music

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/groove-info
Thema:

Groove app error

Loading...
  1. Groove app error - Similar Threads - Groove app error

  2. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  3. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  7. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  8. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  9. September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 14,...
  10. Get Ready to Groove: The Rhythm Towers Demo Joins the Xbox Insider Program!

    in XboX Insiders
    Get Ready to Groove: The Rhythm Towers Demo Joins the Xbox Insider Program!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]