Groomers Used My Account

Discus and support Groomers Used My Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For over 11 years people who I thought were my friends, including my brother have been using my account. I changed my password but the thing is several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xX Xyrith Xx, Oct 11, 2020.

  1. xX Xyrith Xx
    xX Xyrith Xx Guest

    Groomers Used My Account


    For over 11 years people who I thought were my friends, including my brother have been using my account. I changed my password but the thing is several times my home xbox ended up being on their accounts, then my troll of a half brother and I had to share
    the same Xbox.

    I found out they have people that look like me and I caught them several times talking, looking and typing just like me, I ended up hanging out with them several times before I realized they were some sort or racist trill seekers that ptetend they are defensive
    or Retaliatory against their own eyewitness reports.

    How do I let Xbox live or NSA know I didn't have full control of my account and it is possible that now that people can just impersonate me it could lead angry people to my profile or account? They every single day tried to either groom me or entrap me then
    also had access to my account before I realized what they have done.

    :)
     
    xX Xyrith Xx, Oct 11, 2020
    #1
  2. dempup Win User

    Groomers Used My Account

  3. EXIT 707 Win User

    Ranked online matches (long shot organising - reply in this one if looking for a ranked game)

    Watch out howler doesn't ask you for a game as he's the official COD3 groomer.
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

    No Quantum Break PC or Alan Wake codes

    Hey there Wookie Groomer!

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Can anyone recommend a surround headset that I do not need Kinect to chat with?

    Hey Wookie Groomer, you dont have to use the kinect to chat. You can purchase any of the turtle beach 360 headsets along with a chat adapter. Make sure that you go to Settings and turn kinect off as a microphone if you dont want to use it for chat.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Why does Xbox not take groomers seriously?

    Hi,

    I'm sorry you've had cause to create a post about this on the Xbox Community Forums, but, it is against the forum terms to call out other gamers here, regardless of their alleged infractions. If you want to complain against another user, the correct process is to use the built in complaint system on the console.

    Since your complaint is quite specific, it may take some time for any action to be taken against the other user. The system is not entirely automated and with millions of users, it may take some time for any enforcement to be taken. You may not be informed if any action has been taken.

    Be aware, it also against the rules to respond to messages with your own potentially offensive messages. Calling someone a paedophile could lead to an account suspension. Offensive words are automatically picked out in Xbox Live messages using an A.I system. It does not matter who sends the message first.

    There is already the ability to block another user from sending further messages. It is not necessary reply to these people. Block, report and move on.
Thema:

Groomers Used My Account

Loading...
  1. Groomers Used My Account - Similar Threads - Groomers Used Account

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  7. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  8. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  10. Why does Xbox not take groomers seriously?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox not take groomers seriously?: (Mod Removed) (his gamertag) has been messaging my 11 year old cousin telling him to come and meet him near where he lives, constantly spamming messages asking to meet up with him and after...