Grenades problems

Discus and support Grenades problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to use grenades and how to do it please..?? bf187eaf-2786-4481-8620-e7bfb9208636 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sebastien rumeau, May 10, 2023.

  1. Grenades problems


    Is it possible to use grenades and how to do it please..??

    :)
     
    sebastien rumeau, May 10, 2023
    #1
  2. Ronnieee Win User

    Grenades problems

    I believe the game does not have grenades that you can use. Each character has their own variation of skills and I think only one character has C4 which is the closest to grenade.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

    Grenades problems

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you have a question about using grenades.

    May I know what game is this that you are referring to, please? Thanks!
  4. ShortPants94 Win User

    Cod AW digital freeze buzz

    Got a new problem, this time on campaign. When playing 'Atlas' on grenade training it asks to take out a target with a smart grenade. Well there is no smart grenade. Only EMP, flash and thread grenades are available when cycling through the grenades.

    Was this not tested before it was released?
  5. Torasune Win User

    What are your thoughts on Grenades?

    I personally find no problem with the grenades. The power and radius are fine, like a real grenade.
  6. More BRAAAINS Win User

    Annoying trolls

    Just kill yourself with a grenade, problem solved.
Thema:

Grenades problems

Loading...
  1. Grenades problems - Similar Threads - Grenades problems

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...