Greetings Xbox, i would like to return games without a need of refund)

Discus and support Greetings Xbox, i would like to return games without a need of refund) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings Xbox, I couldn't find a way to write you an email, so I have decided to try contacting you here) I hope to get help with an issue I got. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Demya2020, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Demya2020
    Demya2020 Guest

Greetings Xbox, I couldn't find a way to write you an email, so I have decided to try contacting you here) I hope to get help with an issue I got. I wish to return games without a need of refund, some of them were added to game pass after I bought them, some of them I just couldn't complete, I don't need the money back - just please help me get them off the account please, hiding them is not an option) Here is the list:

Destroy all humans

Doom Eternal

The Evil Within 2

Far Cry Primal

Immortals Fenyx Rising

Little Nightmares 1 and 2

Metro 2033 Redux

Need for Speed

Need for Speed Rivals

Red Faction Guerrilla

Scarlet Nexus

Prey

Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain

I hope you will look through it and if there is possibility maybe return at least some of them)

Hope for your positive reply

:)

Demya2020, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Mobile Controller for Just Dance 2015?

Thanks Gamingboy,

I would love to know how to return a game and get my money back from a game I have bought through Xbox Store and already installed it. Unfortunately I don't show any link regarding "return game" in my order details. I actually got Just Dance 2015 which is
    unusable and I would be very happy to return it. Any suggestions?
    You would need to request a refund using the online refund process which can be found here

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

I would like to return the money for the game

Hey, Zugerman!

In order to receive a refund for anything through our service, you will need to
    contact us via phone or chat. They should be able to help you out.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back! We're happy to help out further where we can. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I would like to refund a game

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. ngocphi Win User

I would like a refund

Plus install probably and the game an donline mode do add to the requirements
Thema:

1. Greetings Xbox, i would like to return games without a need of refund) - Similar Threads - Greetings return games

2. Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...: Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing? Push button - go home. Why should I have to push button then also select home just to get...
  3. Controller return

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller return: I requested a return on a controller and dropped it off at the post office over two weeks ago. Still says return in progress. Wheres my refund? When i call numbers to talk to an agent it hangs up...
  4. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  5. My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...: Hey My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main menu, the device slows down. Is there a solution?? fcfef091-bc78-4e0b-847a-69899c3c70d9
  6. Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer

in XBoX on Windows
    Returned an Xbox series X and was told it was a can of beer: I was having trouble purchasing an Xbox series X on the store as it was not using my £100 in vouchers and got a microphone employee over the phone to purchase an Xbox. They incorrectly bought and...
  7. I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.: I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist. 20cfa3e7-3b9e-44bd-a75a-683ed5af9b1a
  8. How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?: Xbox was bought in January and has stated giving problems about a month in. Games keep on crashing when you go in. I would like to return it and get a new one. How do I do this?...
  9. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  10. Greeted with error code "error code: (0x80070005)" after installing Halo: MCC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greeted with error code "error code: (0x80070005)" after installing Halo: MCC.: Installed Halo MCC on my PC today and I was greeted with "error code: (0x80070005)" after launching it through the Store and Xbox app. PC is up to date on Windows. Not very tech savvy so not sure...