Greetings Xbox, i would like to return games without a need of refund)

Discus and support Greetings Xbox, i would like to return games without a need of refund) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings Xbox, I couldn't find a way to write you an email, so I have decided to try contacting you here) I hope to get help with an issue I got. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Demya2020, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Demya2020
    Demya2020 Guest

Greetings Xbox, I couldn't find a way to write you an email, so I have decided to try contacting you here) I hope to get help with an issue I got. I wish to return games without a need of refund, some of them were added to game pass after I bought them, some of them I just couldn't complete, I don't need the money back - just please help me get them off the account please, hiding them is not an option) Here is the list:

Destroy all humans

Doom Eternal

The Evil Within 2

Far Cry Primal

Immortals Fenyx Rising

Little Nightmares 1 and 2

Metro 2033 Redux

Need for Speed

Need for Speed Rivals

Red Faction Guerrilla

Scarlet Nexus

Prey

Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain

I hope you will look through it and if there is possibility maybe return at least some of them)

Hope for your positive reply

:)

Demya2020, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Mobile Controller for Just Dance 2015?

Thanks Gamingboy,

I would love to know how to return a game and get my money back from a game I have bought through Xbox Store and already installed it. Unfortunately I don't show any link regarding "return game" in my order details. I actually got Just Dance 2015 which is
    unusable and I would be very happy to return it. Any suggestions?
    You would need to request a refund using the online refund process which can be found here

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  4. Smwutches Win User

I would like to refund a game

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

I would like to return the money for the game

Hey, Zugerman!

In order to receive a refund for anything through our service, you will need to
    contact us via phone or chat. They should be able to help you out.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back! We're happy to help out further where we can. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. ngocphi Win User

I would like a refund

Plus install probably and the game an donline mode do add to the requirements
Thema:

1. Greetings Xbox, i would like to return games without a need of refund) - Similar Threads - Greetings return games

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  4. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  5. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  6. Is it possible to return a product?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to return a product?: Is it possible to return a product? (I have no interest in getting exchage or refunds). This is because I don't want to see that product in my Order history or in my Games Library anymore, I just...
  7. I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...: I have gone through the bot and the website, called multiple numbers and still can’t get anywhere closer. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter and hasn’t worked out of the box. I returned it...
  8. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  9. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  10. Greeted with error code "error code: (0x80070005)" after installing Halo: MCC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greeted with error code "error code: (0x80070005)" after installing Halo: MCC.: Installed Halo MCC on my PC today and I was greeted with "error code: (0x80070005)" after launching it through the Store and Xbox app. PC is up to date on Windows. Not very tech savvy so not sure...