green screen

Discus and support green screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox has been going on and of the green screen for about a month it will get stuck on the green screen then the screen will go black then switch of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aa SnIp3RzZ aA, Oct 13, 2017.

1. green screen

My xbox has been going on and of the green screen for about a month it will get stuck on the green screen then the screen will go black then switch of is there anyway of fixing this?

:)

Aa SnIp3RzZ aA, Oct 13, 2017
  2. JDQuackers
    JDQuackers Guest
    green screen

I would try contacting support to diagnose whether this is a hardware failure or a connection problem:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

If they determine that you do have a hardware failure, they will instruct you how to submit a console repair request. This will all be covered under your warranty since you purchased a brand new machine.

JDQuackers, Oct 13, 2017
  3. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest
    blueamcat, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Michael Trusino Win User

Locked at green screen

Mine has been stuck on the green screen for hours I have tried unconnecting power and reseting but is still stuck on the green screen. is this possibly green screen of death?
  5. DuFFuL Win User

Green Screen

Man that's a bit extreme. I could recommend a good shrink if you really need someone to talk too! Or we could just go for a group hug or something.
  6. Lancearrow1 Win User

Green Screen

On my xbox, my screen kept on going green or pink. Ended up being a loose port on my tv. Follow the above and you should be fine.
  7. Zeesh2001786 Win User

Green Screen

Yeah, I've had that before, here's what you do: Just install the game onto your console and that worked for me so it should work for you too.
  8. Shamo25 Win User

Green Screen

i would take all of what say said below under considerations , however try to go xbox , System > Console > select storage device > highlight the hard drive and click Y and clear cache i dunno if it still the same as am saying but thats should fresh up the
    xbox side also next to what the guys said below , good luck .
Thema:

green screen

1. green screen - Similar Threads - green screen

2. xbox one welcome green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one welcome green screen: Hello after changing hdd to ssd on my old xbox one i not have the beautiful welcome screen welcome xbox one can you add to the next update the screen please thank you XBOX BEST...
  3. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  4. I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...: How do I fix this pls help I'm nervous something is going to happen 7f444cdc-e355-4d54-8ecd-b59c94cfa48b
  5. Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….: My son’s Xbox one is stuck on the green Xbox screen. I know Xbox one is an older console but it was a gift to him. Can someone plz help :( I can not afford to buy him another one right now...
  6. No green loading screen on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    No green loading screen on xbox one s: I recently upgraded my Xbox one s from a 1tb internal hdd to a 4tb internal ssd, all seems fine, but when starting it up I no longer see the green xbox logo loading screen. It all works fine,...
  7. I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up

in XboX Insiders
    I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up: My Xbox isn’t loading into anything and it just has the green screen and I’ve tried to reset it and everything, I was told to do the factory reset keep games and apps, but I want to know if I’ll...
  8. My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working: Green screen of death on Xbox one 9a566f76-64fe-4f84-bffc-ca4e9b615cc2
  9. One guide green screen defect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One guide green screen defect: Hello there, I'm contacting because I'm experiencing a defect with one guide. It works perfectly with many devices: Nvidia shield, snes mini, Megadrive mini. I also use it with Wii u with no...
  10. XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup.: When starting up my XBox, it makes the startup tone and hangs on a totally blank green screen. When I attempt to startup to the troubleshooting menu, it makes the chime noise that the menu is...