green screen

Discus and support green screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox has been going on and of the green screen for about a month it will get stuck on the green screen then the screen will go black then switch of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aa SnIp3RzZ aA, Oct 13, 2017.

1. green screen

My xbox has been going on and of the green screen for about a month it will get stuck on the green screen then the screen will go black then switch of is there anyway of fixing this?

:)

Aa SnIp3RzZ aA, Oct 13, 2017
  2. JDQuackers
    JDQuackers Guest
    green screen

I would try contacting support to diagnose whether this is a hardware failure or a connection problem:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

If they determine that you do have a hardware failure, they will instruct you how to submit a console repair request. This will all be covered under your warranty since you purchased a brand new machine.

JDQuackers, Oct 13, 2017
  3. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest
    blueamcat, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Michael Trusino Win User

Locked at green screen

Mine has been stuck on the green screen for hours I have tried unconnecting power and reseting but is still stuck on the green screen. is this possibly green screen of death?
  5. DuFFuL Win User

Green Screen

Man that's a bit extreme. I could recommend a good shrink if you really need someone to talk too! Or we could just go for a group hug or something.
  6. Lancearrow1 Win User

Green Screen

On my xbox, my screen kept on going green or pink. Ended up being a loose port on my tv. Follow the above and you should be fine.
  7. Zeesh2001786 Win User

Green Screen

Yeah, I've had that before, here's what you do: Just install the game onto your console and that worked for me so it should work for you too.
  8. Shamo25 Win User

Green Screen

i would take all of what say said below under considerations , however try to go xbox , System > Console > select storage device > highlight the hard drive and click Y and clear cache i dunno if it still the same as am saying but thats should fresh up the
    xbox side also next to what the guys said below , good luck .
Thema:

green screen

1. green screen - Similar Threads - green screen

2. Xbox one x green screen on game captures Specifically "Record what happened"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x green screen on game captures Specifically "Record what happened": My xbox one X only shows green screen on game captures only with sound. Only happens when i chose "Record what happened" option. But if i use "Start recording" or manually recording it Works fine...
  3. Xbox 1 x game caputres have audio but are green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 x game caputres have audio but are green screen: While playing call of duty dmz I have done a few game captures. When I go to look at them they have a full green screen but have audio still. I've held the power button for 10 seconds and...
  4. Restarting a green screen of death Xbox without the pair button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restarting a green screen of death Xbox without the pair button: So here’s my problem. My Xbox’s storage has been completely filled up on accident and it is extremely slow. I cannot reset the Xbox through settings and I also cannot delete any games. Most of the...
  5. Screen is green and black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen is green and black: Screen is green and black tried changing video/display settings 3954d338-c771-43a2-9363-320db833f9f6
  6. I have a half green half distorted screen on my XBOX series s and I don’t know what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a half green half distorted screen on my XBOX series s and I don’t know what to do?: I just got my series s and I unplugged it by accident and when I plugged it back up and turned it on this is what happened [img] 0fcd0948-d3a0-49fd-a2af-144b07d11f15
  7. Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up: So I upgraded my hard drive to 1tb and installed the os and now it's not using the green loading screen when booting up it's just show's a black screen until the home screen pop's up. Other than...
  8. my xbox is just a green static screen help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox is just a green static screen help please: got home went to turn my xbox series s on and what came up on my tv was a flashing green static screen idfk how to describe it it’s like flashing like when you break your phone screen and it looks...
  9. My Xbox takes like 10 minutes too get off the green Xbox screen and when it does sometimes...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox takes like 10 minutes too get off the green Xbox screen and when it does sometimes...: My Xbox takes like 10 minutes too get off the green Xbox screen and when it does sometimes it won't let me sign in and won't let me load any games nothing was working fine yesterday now it's ****...
  10. Dolby Vision caused green screen in apps Apple TV and Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Vision caused green screen in apps Apple TV and Netflix: I finally figured out a problem that started a few days ago for me. The Apple TV app turned all green. Then a few days later, the Netflix app turned green too. If I disable Dolby Vision in the...