Green screen on TLC Roku TV

Discus and support Green screen on TLC Roku TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I hook my Xbox one s to my TLC Roku TV on HDMI 1 or 2 with a high-speed cable I get a green screen. But it works fine on my Vizio TV. Someone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by davidjones17, Feb 19, 2021.

1. davidjones17
    davidjones17 Guest

When I hook my Xbox one s to my TLC Roku TV on HDMI 1 or 2 with a high-speed cable I get a green screen. But it works fine on my Vizio TV. Someone please help me.
    Green screen on TLC Roku TV [​IMG]

:)

davidjones17, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

Hello Cain J Humphrey,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

. I understand that you are having trouble turning off your Roku TV using your Xbox One.

To help you with this issue, please try the following steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Go to Settings > Devices & streaming > TV & OneGuide.

3. Select Device control.

4. Select TV power options.

5. Select the brand of your TV and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.

If your TV brand is not listed, you can try selecting "I don't see my brand" and follow the on-screen instructions to manually enter the TV's information.

If the issue persists, please contact the Roku TV manufacturer for further assistance as this may be a compatibility issue between the Xbox One and the Roku TV.

For you to be able to contact Roku support, please click this link: Official Roku Support | Roku Device Questions & Troubleshooting

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns. I will be waiting for you and I would be more than glad to assist you further.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. chrisnic365 Win User

TV green screen!

4. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

TV green screen!

Hi Maz, we tested with a few YouView boxes during Beta and they didn't have this issue. What's the exact model #?

Is there a setting to make sure it's outputting in RGB instead of YCC colorspace?

Have you made sure your HDMI cable is properly connected on both ends?
  5. chrisnic365 Win User

TV green screen!

tried g0rd0nm's suggest and it hasn't worked for me. Nor is there a setting I can find to force the box to RGB. It's a TalkTalk Hauwei YouView box if that helps?

Obviously cable tested/swapped and correctly seated.
  6. g0rd0n(2) Win User

TV green screen!

I think i got this sorted by totally powering off the xbox and the youview box. Switched on the xbox then after it was on switched on the youview box.

Seems to be working ok now.
Thema:

1. Green screen on TLC Roku TV - Similar Threads - Green screen TLC

2. xbox one welcome green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one welcome green screen: Hello after changing hdd to ssd on my old xbox one i not have the beautiful welcome screen welcome xbox one can you add to the next update the screen please thank you XBOX BEST...
  3. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  4. I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...: How do I fix this pls help I'm nervous something is going to happen 7f444cdc-e355-4d54-8ecd-b59c94cfa48b
  5. Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….: My son’s Xbox one is stuck on the green Xbox screen. I know Xbox one is an older console but it was a gift to him. Can someone plz help :( I can not afford to buy him another one right now...
  6. No green loading screen on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    No green loading screen on xbox one s: I recently upgraded my Xbox one s from a 1tb internal hdd to a 4tb internal ssd, all seems fine, but when starting it up I no longer see the green xbox logo loading screen. It all works fine,...
  7. I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up

in XboX Insiders
    I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up: My Xbox isn’t loading into anything and it just has the green screen and I’ve tried to reset it and everything, I was told to do the factory reset keep games and apps, but I want to know if I’ll...
  8. My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working: Green screen of death on Xbox one 9a566f76-64fe-4f84-bffc-ca4e9b615cc2
  9. One guide green screen defect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One guide green screen defect: Hello there, I'm contacting because I'm experiencing a defect with one guide. It works perfectly with many devices: Nvidia shield, snes mini, Megadrive mini. I also use it with Wii u with no...
  10. XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup.: When starting up my XBox, it makes the startup tone and hangs on a totally blank green screen. When I attempt to startup to the troubleshooting menu, it makes the chime noise that the menu is...