Greek social page returns an error.

Discus and support Greek social page returns an error. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just click here to see for yourself Εισέλθετε στο λογαριασμό Microsoft Using the en-US website works fine but the Greek one gives an error. Please fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by snikefriend, Jun 19, 2018.

1. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest

snikefriend, Jun 19, 2018
  2. Can I migrate my account to another Region and keep English as my language of choice ?

That seems to work for all pages other than my actual account page, which remains in Greek and seems impossible to change. I can actually get by in Greek, so if that's the only problem I can manage. My concern was that, when I actually log on the XBox, whether
    the dashboard will be in Greek.

StrongGapper4, Jun 19, 2018
  3. Crashing Social page

Is there anyone who knows how to stop the social menu page from crashing in the bingo game so I can send and redeem gifts? I've tried everything from uninstalling and installing the game 3 times, disconnecting my PC and a couple of other things that all
    support has suggested. Is there anyone in support that knows the game and who can help please. This has been going on for over 5 weeks now.

DazedChipmunk84, Jun 19, 2018
  4. StrongGapper4 Win User

Can I migrate my account to another Region and keep English as my language of choice ?

That seems to work for all pages other than my actual account page, which remains in Greek and seems impossible to change. I can actually get by in Greek, so if that's the only problem I can manage. My concern was that, when I actually log on the XBox, whether
    the dashboard will be in Greek.
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Update won't download? 351f - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 2741

Sir Greek Fire - you have the same error code, or the same issue in general?
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

Social page stuck

Okay I see, please make sure your activity feed privacy settings are setup correctly.

You can adjust whose activity feed posts you see on the Xbox network.

To do so:

1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.

2. Go to Profile & system > Settings > General > Online safety & family.

3. Select Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy > View details & customize > Game content.

4. Choose the filter that you want under You can see and upload community creations.
  7. Miguel Molina O Win User

Social page stuck

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

To check the status of the servers of Xbox you can go to the link below

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

But it seems there is no actual issue right now with the servers.

Please proceed to do a power cycle to fix the issue

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  8. CrabbyDaddy2421 Win User

Social page stuck

I have tried this many times!
Thema:

1. Greek social page returns an error. - Similar Threads - Greek social page

2. Settings are not in Greek any more.

in XboX Insiders
    Settings are not in Greek any more.: I have set my Xbox Series X language to Greek. After the latest update, the settings menus and options are not in Greek any more. Please bring back Greek for the settings as soon as possible....
  3. Greek Mythology Texture Pack not showing on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greek Mythology Texture Pack not showing on Minecraft: Hi there! I purchased the Minecraft Starter Edition that included the Greek Mythology Mash Up Pack. I was able to open this pack in Minecraft without signing in. However when signing in to...
  4. Rare achievement unlocking while using Greek language

in XboX Insiders
    Rare achievement unlocking while using Greek language: Hi! Just wanted to let you know that when unlocking a rare chievo in Greek language, the text doesn't fit in the achievement toast. It goes like this "Rare achievement unlocked 5,7..." . So the...
  5. Looking for group at Greek language

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group at Greek language: About Looking For Group option at my country Greece. Why when i return the language at Greek i DON'T have the tags i have at english???? Not at popular or new tags. i compare always the same...
  6. New languages (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and Greek) now available for Beta, Delta & Omega...

in XboX Insiders
    New languages (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak and Greek) now available for Beta, Delta & Omega...: submitted by /u/snikito [link] [comments]
  7. Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update: So i updated to the latest version (yes I am alpha skip ahead insider) and changed the keyboard language to greek but it doesn't work for me. It still shows me the English keyboard in chat,...
  8. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  9. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  10. XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 _Minecraft Builder's Pack => Greek Mythology Mash-up ask me to pay again !!: Dear all, I just bought for my kids Minecraft Builders Pack...unfortunatly (and after restart and re-install twice) when i try to select Greek Mythology Mashup XBOX asking my to pay again ........