Greedfall Game Pass Quest

Discus and support Greedfall Game Pass Quest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having problems getting the new Greedfall Game Pass Quest that came out today to pop. I've tried everything I can think of. Tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bmbell, Mar 2, 2022.

1. bmbell
    bmbell Guest

Is anyone else having problems getting the new Greedfall Game Pass Quest that came out today to pop. I've tried everything I can think of. Tried playing and selling all my stuff. Tried following Rewards Hunter's guide. Tried playing through the Cloud. Tried installing the game. Nothing works. Any work arounds for this issue? All the other quests worked fine.

:)

bmbell, Mar 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I would like to clarify, the game pass quest isn't showing up on your end, is that correct? If yes, please perform a powercycle on your console then check again.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  4. bmbell Win User

That was the first thing I did. I power cycled the Xbox. I'm playing on a Xbox Series X and all of the other quests worked fine. Greedfall was the only one that I am having a problem with.
  5. Bonzo2000 Win User

0x80004005 error when starting football manager 21 on xbox game pass PC

I'm having the same error with GreedFall on windows 10, I've done everything it and still wont connect to Xbox live despite all other games on game pass working
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom

great post. my favorite announcements were The new controllers, greedfall trailer, DLC for metro exodus, the crossplay for PUBG, and obviously the New additions to Game Pass for August !
Thema:

1. Greedfall Game Pass Quest - Similar Threads - Greedfall Game Pass

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  5. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  6. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  7. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  8. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  9. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  10. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7