Greedfall Game Pass Quest

Discus and support Greedfall Game Pass Quest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having problems getting the new Greedfall Game Pass Quest that came out today to pop. I've tried everything I can think of. Tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bmbell, Mar 2, 2022.

  1. bmbell
    bmbell Guest

    Greedfall Game Pass Quest


    Is anyone else having problems getting the new Greedfall Game Pass Quest that came out today to pop. I've tried everything I can think of. Tried playing and selling all my stuff. Tried following Rewards Hunter's guide. Tried playing through the Cloud. Tried installing the game. Nothing works. Any work arounds for this issue? All the other quests worked fine.

    :)
     
    bmbell, Mar 2, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Greedfall Game Pass Quest

  3. Francia J. Win User

    Greedfall Game Pass Quest

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    I would like to clarify, the game pass quest isn't showing up on your end, is that correct? If yes, please perform a powercycle on your console then check again.

    ​​​

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  4. bmbell Win User

    Greedfall Game Pass Quest

    That was the first thing I did. I power cycled the Xbox. I'm playing on a Xbox Series X and all of the other quests worked fine. Greedfall was the only one that I am having a problem with.
  5. Bonzo2000 Win User

    0x80004005 error when starting football manager 21 on xbox game pass PC

    I'm having the same error with GreedFall on windows 10, I've done everything it and still wont connect to Xbox live despite all other games on game pass working
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

    Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom

    great post. my favorite announcements were The new controllers, greedfall trailer, DLC for metro exodus, the crossplay for PUBG, and obviously the New additions to Game Pass for August !
Thema:

Greedfall Game Pass Quest

Loading...
  1. Greedfall Game Pass Quest - Similar Threads - Greedfall Game Pass

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...