Great news

Discus and support Great news in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After about six month of checking back to see if the problem is fixed, I've noticed that competitor Sudoku games work perfectly - Uninstall the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RestivePit3078, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Great news

After about six month of checking back to see if the problem is fixed, I've noticed that competitor Sudoku games work perfectly - Uninstall the Microsoft Sudoku and play the competitor's version and you can actually play a decent game. Less ads too.

:)

RestivePit3078, Sep 6, 2017
  2. FlintyGull79
    FlintyGull79 Guest
    Great News and Bad News...

Earlier on Sunday December the first 2013, I went to my local Target retail store and... BEHOLD!!!... in the electronics section of the store behind the glass door of the game consoles Xbox shelf sat four new boxed standard edition Xbox One All-in-One Entertainment
    Consoles just sitting there ready to be purchased, but,... the BAD NEWS is that I myself won't have the "required" amount of money to pay for the Xbox One console and the two games that I want to get for it until this upcoming Tuesday December the third,...
    Sheesh... they may be all sold out by then folks!

FlintyGull79, Sep 6, 2017
  3. Great RE 6 NEWS!

moving and shooting? really lame! -.-"

Mesmeric Rose, Sep 6, 2017
  4. Great news

That's a nice welcome surprise, no? Great news :)

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 7, 2017
  5. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Great news

That's a nice welcome surprise, no? :)
  6. RedBeardDC Win User

The New Controller Is Not That Great

[quote user="FiyaFleye"]

Great controller, imo. Turn down the sensitivity? I took CoD to 10 the first day.

[/quote]

This. I hadn't played on a console in 5 months, and as soon as I fired up COD, I had the sensitivity to a 9.
  7. WhosYaDaddy888 Win User

On the whole I like it, but I do agree with Azrael on the claw hand after prolonged play (i know, I know I should take a break blah blah lol). If the bit that fits into my palm could just support my hand a bit more rather than me scrunching my palms to
    fit it but hey different folks, different hand sizes.
  8. Randver Win User

I'd still have to give the controller war to the 360.

PS4 would be number two, the touchpads and internal speaker are a nice touch.

One Controller would be third followed in a very distant 4th by the PS3 that was apparently designed with the belief that all gamers have tiny little hands.
  9. Azrael008uk Win User

Yeah there's a fine line between fixing because it needs fixing vs something needing fixing because it's not the way I'm used to it being.

Given a few more weeks I could find myself completely adjusted.
Thema:

Great news

1. Great news - Similar Threads - Great news

2. Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!: You now can use your Microsoft account balance to purchase Xbox 360/OG Xbox games on Xbox One! No more "Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel", you now can use your...
  3. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 10d5ee21-d6bd-402b-84b5-a9eb42f00678
  4. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 76aca33e-ac7f-4023-8ace-adea3d689495
  5. Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud: Xbox One owners have been told about an interesting new service is being built by Microsoft with their console games collection in mind. Its called Project xCloud, something that was talked about...
  6. great news mouse and keyboard support coming just heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    great news mouse and keyboard support coming just heard: ok i no people some anyway won't like this but its coming razor and touted as building a mouse and keyboard..... and i cannot wait the controller is awful for me big hands!!!! and auto aim as well...
  7. Great News For F13 Fans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great News For F13 Fans: Hey everyone. There's some great news for everyone who's stuck with the game through their launch difficulties. Gun Media was obviously unhappy that we broke their servers but have worked...
  8. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 10d5ee21-d6bd-402b-84b5-a9eb42f00678
  9. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 76aca33e-ac7f-4023-8ace-adea3d689495
  10. Xbox One has great news for Final Fantasy XV! Click Bait....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One has great news for Final Fantasy XV! Click Bait....: [MEDIA] 2.5GB Update. The Moogle Chocobo Carnival is now open! Download the Holiday Pack from the Xbox Games Store to receive your passport A Close I also got a PS4 Pro just to play this game...