great news mouse and keyboard support coming just heard

Discus and support great news mouse and keyboard support coming just heard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ok i no people some anyway won't like this but its coming razor and touted as building a mouse and keyboard..... and i cannot wait the controller is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jim2Guns, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Jim2Guns
    Jim2Guns Guest

ok i no people some anyway won't like this but its coming razor and touted as building a mouse and keyboard..... and i cannot wait the controller is awful for me big hands!!!! and auto aim as well it's totally skill-less don't hate that and will give the
    game a much needed injection i'll be buying asap....i understand some won't like this or my post but i truly believe this is a good thing.

:)

Jim2Guns, Jun 26, 2018
  2. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Ackis, Jun 26, 2018
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jun 26, 2018
  4. Ackis Win User

The Halo series

5. kalfy Win User

Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?

Multiple news sites reported that Microsoft announced keyboard and mouse support coming to Cloud Gaming (xCloud) a year ago at Xfest. Two examples below - IGN and The Verge. Seems odd that I can't find any news on it since then and any community posts I've seen here or other places like Reddit just get stonewall responses by people who either don't even seem to be aware of that announcement or who are apparently deciding to ignore it for some unknown reason.

Xbox Cloud Gaming Finally Gets Mouse and Keyboard Support - IGN

Xbox Cloud Gaming is getting mouse and keyboard support and latency improvements - The Verge

Would be great to hear any kind of update on whether this is still coming from someone actually in the know. Keyboard and mouse support for xCloud when run on a PC (at least) would be absolutely amazing and I was psyched to read that announcement before!

Seeing as Sony is bringing out a handheld device for (semi-)cloud gaming, it would be great to see MS take a leap forward by playing to one of their strengths which would be to include (or significantly strengthen depending on your view point) the PC market in the cloud gaming sector by having native keyboard and mouse support.
  6. onyxishere Win User

making console great again

7. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite mouse and keyboard delay

hello Efyf,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There are probably a lot of compatibility issues right now, being it is new and that all mouse and keyboard will be third party devices. You can view

Mouse and keyboard
    support. Shows how to configure mouse and see if that helps.

thanks,

Brad
  8. XBF Paul M Win User

Xbox App Keyboard

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you'd like to use your keyboard on the Xbox One to message your friends on rocket league. In regards to this I do have some great and amazing news!

Keyboard and Mouse Support is coming to the Xbox One
    . Warframe will be one of the first games to support this great feature. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the issue.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

1. great news mouse and keyboard support coming just heard - Similar Threads - great news mouse

2. Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!: You now can use your Microsoft account balance to purchase Xbox 360/OG Xbox games on Xbox One! No more "Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel", you now can use your...
  3. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 10d5ee21-d6bd-402b-84b5-a9eb42f00678
  4. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 76aca33e-ac7f-4023-8ace-adea3d689495
  5. Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud: Xbox One owners have been told about an interesting new service is being built by Microsoft with their console games collection in mind. Its called Project xCloud, something that was talked about...
  6. Great news

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news: After about six month of checking back to see if the problem is fixed, I've noticed that competitor Sudoku games work perfectly - Uninstall the Microsoft Sudoku and play the competitor's version...
  7. Great News For F13 Fans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great News For F13 Fans: Hey everyone. There's some great news for everyone who's stuck with the game through their launch difficulties. Gun Media was obviously unhappy that we broke their servers but have worked...
  8. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 10d5ee21-d6bd-402b-84b5-a9eb42f00678
  9. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 76aca33e-ac7f-4023-8ace-adea3d689495
  10. Xbox One has great news for Final Fantasy XV! Click Bait....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One has great news for Final Fantasy XV! Click Bait....: [MEDIA] 2.5GB Update. The Moogle Chocobo Carnival is now open! Download the Holiday Pack from the Xbox Games Store to receive your passport A Close I also got a PS4 Pro just to play this game...