Great News For F13 Fans

Discus and support Great News For F13 Fans in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone. There's some great news for everyone who's stuck with the game through their launch difficulties. Gun Media was obviously unhappy that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by onyxishere, Jun 19, 2017.

1. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Great News For F13 Fans

Hey everyone. There's some great news for everyone who's stuck with the game through their launch difficulties. Gun Media was obviously unhappy that we broke their servers but have worked diligently to get things back up and running properly. As a reward
    for our patience we will be getting some cool free stuff. Great News For F13 Fans :)

When the update goes live we will be getting two new outfits for each counsellor, 13,000 CP to spend, a double XP weekend from the 23rd - 25th and, last but definitely not least, the NES retro Jason skin.

Looking forward to playing online with everyone.

Friday The 13th Game on Twitter

:)

onyxishere, Jun 19, 2017
  2. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    Great news for Pinball Arcade fans

[quote user="RedEye Expr3ss"]

@ - The friend of mine that owns a rare Kiss is Itallian living in Italy, To own one in the states it would mean buying a backboard I guess. Your table is still valuable, the name holds value buy itself. I've been in discussion with a collector
    about Kiss and Playboy from the same era, He mentioned something about copyright and also at the time, the pinball arcade only had Williams and Gottlieb tables. Pinball has always been my thing, when the williams and gottlieb tables came out for PS2 and Wii
    (xbox?) It blew my mind.

[/quote]

Thank you for the feedback, it's not worthless I know, but like I said it NEEDS tlc, maybe next year, it's expensive lol,

-

Back on topic, looking forward to Pinball FX, it's better than no pinball.

eviltedi, Jun 19, 2017
  3. DLStChad II
    DLStChad II Guest

I just heard pinball fx is coming to x1, this was best news I'd heard in ages until I also learn that none of my tables from xbox 360 version of 1 or 2 will transfer over and I'm expected to pay all over again.

Total rip off and the worst news I've heard in ages Great News For F13 Fans :mad:

DLStChad II, Jun 19, 2017
  4. T Barbie Maz
    T Barbie Maz Guest

Great News For F13 Fans

Yay I am happy that will explain the CP in my account Great News For F13 Fans :)

T Barbie Maz, Aug 23, 2017
  5. T Barbie Maz Win User

Great News For F13 Fans

Yay I am happy that will explain the CP in my account :)
  6. Wooly Goat Win User

Happy Horror Game Halloween!

I played CoD: MW mostly. Nothing scary at all. But F13 is a great choice!
  7. KOtheOGODHDSHOT Win User

Question About The Gameplay

You just press F13. Kind of simple really.
  8. Nolan Coker Win User

Friday the 13th for the Holidays?

Mostly watching slasher films and playing slasher games are things I do F13.
  9. ZombieDeano Win User

Pinball FX2 will be on Xbox One this month

majornelson.com/.../pinball-fx2-coming-xbox-one

Great news but unfortunately there is no discount for tables purchased on the 360. This is disappointing, I bought a load of tables on the 360 version! Might just wait for Pinball arcade.
Thema:

Great News For F13 Fans

1. Great News For F13 Fans - Similar Threads - Great News F13

2. Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!: You now can use your Microsoft account balance to purchase Xbox 360/OG Xbox games on Xbox One! No more "Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel", you now can use your...
  3. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 10d5ee21-d6bd-402b-84b5-a9eb42f00678
  4. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 76aca33e-ac7f-4023-8ace-adea3d689495
  5. Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud: Xbox One owners have been told about an interesting new service is being built by Microsoft with their console games collection in mind. Its called Project xCloud, something that was talked about...
  6. great news mouse and keyboard support coming just heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    great news mouse and keyboard support coming just heard: ok i no people some anyway won't like this but its coming razor and touted as building a mouse and keyboard..... and i cannot wait the controller is awful for me big hands!!!! and auto aim as well...
  7. Great news

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news: After about six month of checking back to see if the problem is fixed, I've noticed that competitor Sudoku games work perfectly - Uninstall the Microsoft Sudoku and play the competitor's version...
  8. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 10d5ee21-d6bd-402b-84b5-a9eb42f00678
  9. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 76aca33e-ac7f-4023-8ace-adea3d689495
  10. Xbox One has great news for Final Fantasy XV! Click Bait....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One has great news for Final Fantasy XV! Click Bait....: [MEDIA] 2.5GB Update. The Moogle Chocobo Carnival is now open! Download the Holiday Pack from the Xbox Games Store to receive your passport A Close I also got a PS4 Pro just to play this game...