Great new games spotlight problem

Discus and support Great new games spotlight problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi ! I bought a game from the great new games spotlight collection yesterday (Resident evil 4 deluxe edition) and I didn't get the 2500 points from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by THE REAL KRONOX, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Great new games spotlight problem

Hi ! I bought a game from the great new games spotlight collection yesterday (Resident evil 4 deluxe edition) and I didn't get the 2500 points from microsoft rewards. Am I going to get the reward eventually ?

:)

THE REAL KRONOX, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello The, Rewards has a different support from Xbox support, you will have to click on the link below to log in to your account and fill in the form with your request.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
  3. Dericka Win User

Spotlight punch card not tracking purchase.

4. ratnamaze Win User

Didn't received Great New Games Spotlight punchcard points

Same situation here. I bought Hogwarts Legacy. Now when I go to the games spotlight page in rewards and select the view games button, it does not take me to the page to view available games but kicks me out. It's a broken link or something.
  5. Jay ITFC Win User

Xbox...Ten Years Old Today

www.xbox.com/.../Xbox-Anniversary

"Xbox thanks you! Celebrate 10 great years of Xbox with sales and more. Check Spotlight on your dashboard for the Xbox Anniversary experience on Nov 15."

That page says there is a thank you sale. Has anyone seen what's on offer? Can't find Spotlight channel on this bloomin' new dashboard!
  6. banky71 Win User

Mixer Spotlights For Home Page

Suggest a new user spotlight or something like that.
Thema:

1. Great new games spotlight problem - Similar Threads - Great games spotlight

2. WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC: Hi all, I hope anyone can help me resolve my issue. I just built my own PC with a MSI PRO Z790-P WiFi MotherBoard with a high level GPU and CPU. Hardware is not the issue here. I am able to...
  3. I’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great: My Xbox sometimes doesn’t update my games but other times it does what do i do 51b1a2b4-e80a-4c4c-a824-481ced8fc537
  4. Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....: I have traffic sent to Europe from Canada any help would be appreciated 700a8b02-df9e-4810-8ae5-b18fe364cf6d
  5. Display settings per game would be a great addition

in XboX Insiders
    Display settings per game would be a great addition: It would fantastic to be able to customise display settings per game, so I can turn off HDR/DV for Call of Duty but have it on for Plague Tale, without having to keep dipping in to settings. Any...
  6. Phantasy Star Online 2 could be great for Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Phantasy Star Online 2 could be great for Game Pass: Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis is a F2P MMORPG available on several platforms (Xbox, Windows, PlayStation 4...). It's a great game in my opinion, with diversity in content (Phantasy Star is...
  7. Great game to add to Game pass or store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great game to add to Game pass or store: My fiancee grew up playing the legacy of kain games and we just recently got an xbox series S he is very disappointed that none of thoes games are on the game pass or in the store as are a bunch...
  8. Great accessory for mobile gaming via touch controls on Xbox Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Great accessory for mobile gaming via touch controls on Xbox Game Pass: submitted by /u/acey376 [link] [comments]
  9. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  10. Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...: The sound in the Rage 2 game has suddenly started happening just recently when I started playing the game. I have tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling the Rege 2 game that didn’t fix the...