Great game to add to Game pass or store

Discus and support Great game to add to Game pass or store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My fiancee grew up playing the legacy of kain games and we just recently got an xbox series S he is very disappointed that none of thoes games are on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Summer Childers, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Great game to add to Game pass or store

My fiancee grew up playing the legacy of kain games and we just recently got an xbox series S he is very disappointed that none of thoes games are on the game pass or in the store as are a bunch of other fans of the series it would pull great revenue if the games were to be put on there or remade/remastered and made playable so microsoft please consider doing so you would draw alot of fans and alot more attention with adding that game to your lists ive done my research and i know for a fact it would be amazing because right now a few of them can only be played if a person has a disc console or PC and for fans with the digital verson of the xbox and no PC it just seems unfair

:)

Summer Childers, Jul 7, 2022
  2. onyxishere Win User

How to use the Season Pass for Marvel Avengers on Xbox 360

If you purchased a season pass for the game then you would need to use the in game menu to see the Store and add the characters and items that came with the pass.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Farming simulator 2022

You cannot use any mod or add on not made available in the in game store with the game pass or Xbox version
  4. Hankey619 Win User

I can't buy the xbox game pass on pc,

Also to add - I have baught minecraft on the Microsoft store, but I cant buy the game pass on the pc xbox store
  5. Mythic Sandman Win User

Work hard, play Xbox, Save money to advance

Great read. I will add that with the addition of game pass, I save even more money staying home playing games!
  6. Mythic Sandman Win User

Work hard, play Xbox, Save money to advance

Great read. I will add that with the addition of game pass, I save even more money staying home playing games!
Thema:

Great game to add to Game pass or store

1. Great game to add to Game pass or store - Similar Threads - Great game add

2. WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC: Hi all, I hope anyone can help me resolve my issue. I just built my own PC with a MSI PRO Z790-P WiFi MotherBoard with a high level GPU and CPU. Hardware is not the issue here. I am able to...
  3. I’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great: My Xbox sometimes doesn’t update my games but other times it does what do i do 51b1a2b4-e80a-4c4c-a824-481ced8fc537
  4. Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody ever had game traffic being sent to Ireland. Microsoft Limited great Britain.....: I have traffic sent to Europe from Canada any help would be appreciated 700a8b02-df9e-4810-8ae5-b18fe364cf6d
  5. Display settings per game would be a great addition

in XboX Insiders
    Display settings per game would be a great addition: It would fantastic to be able to customise display settings per game, so I can turn off HDR/DV for Call of Duty but have it on for Plague Tale, without having to keep dipping in to settings. Any...
  6. Phantasy Star Online 2 could be great for Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Phantasy Star Online 2 could be great for Game Pass: Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis is a F2P MMORPG available on several platforms (Xbox, Windows, PlayStation 4...). It's a great game in my opinion, with diversity in content (Phantasy Star is...
  7. Great accessory for mobile gaming via touch controls on Xbox Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Great accessory for mobile gaming via touch controls on Xbox Game Pass: submitted by /u/acey376 [link] [comments]
  8. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  9. Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...: The sound in the Rage 2 game has suddenly started happening just recently when I started playing the game. I have tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling the Rege 2 game that didn’t fix the...
  10. Are there any stories, legends or tales that you think would make a great game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there any stories, legends or tales that you think would make a great game?: For me it's Robin Hood, there is a ton of source material out there from the classic tales with slightly different takes on the legend to the various movie versions. I could see it fitting quite...