Great feature suggestion
Discus and support Great feature suggestion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don’t know about everyone else but I really enjoy listening to Spotify in the background while I play. That being said what if we could start up a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xNaStY TwItChx, Feb 23, 2018.
Thema:
Great feature suggestion
Loading...
-
Great feature suggestion - Similar Threads - Great feature suggestion
-
The customizable startup animations are a great qol update, and just that tiny bit bit...
in XboX InsidersThe customizable startup animations are a great qol update, and just that tiny bit bit...: I wish they either included/will include the original XBOX and 360 startups, or the ones we have didn't have the console names from which they originate. I've got the One selected, because it's... -
Goodbye Game pass ultimate. It was great while it lasted
in XboX InsidersGoodbye Game pass ultimate. It was great while it lasted: I thought I'm kissing GMP goodbye. It's complicated to pay 120 reais. The subscription is great, an incredible catalog of games and the cloud isn't even mentioned, since I don't have a console I... -
Running great at Windows 10 crashing all the time at Windows 11
in XBoX on WindowsRunning great at Windows 10 crashing all the time at Windows 11: Computer ran fine and windows 10 now it crashes quite often and windows 11 sometimes I gotta reboot it 34 times before it actually even works my motherboard is a motherboard. It’s about a year... -
Microsoft Minesweeper is great game but is a resource hog on Intel UHD Graphics 630. Any...
in XBoX Games and AppsMicrosoft Minesweeper is great game but is a resource hog on Intel UHD Graphics 630. Any...: I have seen a report on this issue from 2017. The idea was to rollback the driver to an older version to fix the issue. Apparently this worked. However, this was 8 years ago. Why has there not... -
Why can’ti play my career on 2k20 for Xbox1 when I have great internet ??
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can’ti play my career on 2k20 for Xbox1 when I have great internet ??: Why can’t I play 2k20 on my Xbox1 when I have great internet connection 5ea3c814-800e-4e68-9180-dfe0a57d73ef -
Indiana jones the great circle: Gina is stuck and invisible
in XBoX Games and AppsIndiana jones the great circle: Gina is stuck and invisible: Gina is stuck on the boat in a standing position and when ever i do a mission with her i can’t see her or hear her. I can’t do missions because she’s not there and i’ve tried multiple ways to fix... -
The Streaming to Discord feature is great…BUT
in XboX InsidersThe Streaming to Discord feature is great…BUT: I’ve been wondering if there’s any update on Discord Audio Passthrough from xbox directly to twitch i recently saw that we can stream our games to discord which is pretty neat im hoping they also... -
New Safety Feature - Sounds great but you need to change capture settings in 1080p or lower...
in XboX InsidersNew Safety Feature - Sounds great but you need to change capture settings in 1080p or lower...: So the new chat reporting feature is brilliant and hopefully will work against a lot of toxicity in some games, however the downside is we need capture settings to be on 1080p or lower to use it.... -
I think a ring camera app would be a great feature to have on the xbox
in XboX InsidersI think a ring camera app would be a great feature to have on the xbox: I dont know if this is the right place for a feature request for a xbox app but thought i would give it a shot i did reach oit to ring as well but I was just on my xbox and was thinking how nice...