Gray, black, and white lines at bottom of the screen and now a pixelated rainbow on a brand...

Discus and support Gray, black, and white lines at bottom of the screen and now a pixelated rainbow on a brand... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My boyfriend just got his new Xbox One X and the first few nights the screen was perfect and now he has gray, black, and white lines at the bottom of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SaraSmith7, Jan 13, 2021.

1. SaraSmith7
    SaraSmith7 Guest

Gray, black, and white lines at bottom of the screen and now a pixelated rainbow on a brand...

My boyfriend just got his new Xbox One X and the first few nights the screen was perfect and now he has gray, black, and white lines at the bottom of the screen then the whole screen turned to a pixelated rainbow after he turned it off and back on after
    30 minutes. We have tried to switch HDMI Cords and it hasn’t fixed it. We have also restarted it, tried switching the HDMI ports on the TV, and turned off the Auto-HDR and still nothing has fixed it. The first picture is when he turned it on. The second picture
    is when he went into a game. And the third picture is when he turned it back on after 30 minutes. Are we the only ones with this issue? If not any way to fix this issue?
    Gray, black, and white lines at bottom of the screen and now a pixelated rainbow on a brand... [​IMG]

Gray, black, and white lines at bottom of the screen and now a pixelated rainbow on a brand... [​IMG]

:)

SaraSmith7, Jan 13, 2021
  2. ReaPer jedi Win User

White pixel in UI xbox one

I also noticed the white pixel on the bottom right of the screen in the home uI. I first thought my tv was displaying a stuck pixel but now realise its from the Xbox one. Why is it there? But I do love the Xbox one
  3. kumichetty Win User

Xbox one s

Also after resetting wen the xbox symbol is on the green screen there like white lines runs across at the bottom of the screen
  4. Banshee2014x Win User

Just curious does anyone's xbox work perfectly

I am having a weird pixel problem On dashboard the far right lower corner has one green pixel that should be black.. It is always on dashboard. And on nba 2k 2014 some screens have the outside edge lines with the wrong color pixels also...
  5. MikeMlekoday Win User

White Line at the Bottom of my TV screen when playing Xbox one X and Netflix.

I literally had the exact same fears. My TV was doing the same thing. All I had to do was turn the "allow apps to make a border" setting in the Xbox display settings. It seldom makes a difference in the games but can out of white line at the bottom but
    I promise if you use it with edge browser or anything else and then watch a full screen video it's terrible! But that is the solution to the white line at the bottom of the screen.
  6. SuperDan89 Win User

White pixel in UI xbox one

Exact dame problem here, day one XBO & have a white pixel at the bottom left corner.
Thema:

1. Gray, black, and white lines at bottom of the screen and now a pixelated rainbow on a brand... - Similar Threads - Gray black white

2. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  3. Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.: I have been trying for the last day to play games on cloud gaming but nothing seems to work. Every game that uses cloud gaming seems to have a grayed out play button even though I have the Xbox...
  4. Gray chat mixer on wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray chat mixer on wireless headset: I am having issues with my chat mixer, i have a xbox wireless headset and my chat mixer won’t work. I try to twist the things on the side of the head set and it wont work, my controllers are all...
  5. The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s: Chat headset is grayed out on my xbox and I tried to update my controller but didn't resolve my issue. 38192de7-c3ad-433a-8501-995be67b27de
  6. My chat mixer is grayed out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My chat mixer is grayed out.: I've been having a problem where if I plug in my headset it won't fully connect, and it used to be unplug replug but recently it takes 10-40 minutes just to get it to fully connect. It works fine...
  7. Headset chat mixer grayed out - need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer grayed out - need help.: my chat mixer is grayed out and I do not know what to do now, I have tried to unplug and replug my headphones and that did not work, I have updated my controller but that did not work, and have...
  8. Pc screen keeps flashing gray and black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc screen keeps flashing gray and black: I was playing on my pc and updated something and it told me to restart my pc and when I did it showed a administrator login. So I was curious and clicked on it and now my pc won’t work. Every time...
  9. Xbox will boot but get stuck on black/gray screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will boot but get stuck on black/gray screen: I had reset my mac address and it reset my xbox. At first it was stuck on the very first green loading screen but, had loaded up and left me on black screen. On that black screen all i can do is...
  10. Black and gray screen no other images loading.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black and gray screen no other images loading.: When I turned on the Xbox One after loading I see a black and gray screen with the normal header with gamer tag and avatar in upper left. Top half is black bottom is gray. This does NOT seem to be...